PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Kill Warriors! N/W

Anubis Baal
16-05-2005, 23:01
I have a deep seathing hatred of Warrior primaries. I see them in PVP and there is nothing I want more than to kill them as quickly and demeaningly as possible :happy14: . I'm looking for tips to increase my warrior killing abilites.

Currently I am a Necromance Warrior with my points spread out between Blood magic, Curses and Hammer mastery (I know hammer seems strange but since my current build has a lot of DOT skill meaning that more more time I keep my foe on the floor with knockdowns, the better I do and taking out huge chunks of health at a time is great, but the problem is I don't have any sheild, once I loose control of them for a second I get dropped).

Any tips? Any skills that I have to have? Thanks.

Nightchill
16-05-2005, 23:17
Well, W/N hate us just as much :) Personally I'd drop Hammer and go for Swords. Hammer just seems too slow to use for a N/W. Better to have Swords and Sever Artery (an excellent bleed) + Gash (the followup).

Juggernaught
18-05-2005, 16:48
I have a deep seathing hatred of Warrior primaries. I see them in PVP and there is nothing I want more than to kill them as quickly and demeaningly as possible :happy14: . I'm looking for tips to increase my warrior killing abilites.

Currently I am a Necromance Warrior with my points spread out between Blood magic, Curses and Hammer mastery (I know hammer seems strange but since my current build has a lot of DOT skill meaning that more more time I keep my foe on the floor with knockdowns, the better I do and taking out huge chunks of health at a time is great, but the problem is I don't have any sheild, once I loose control of them for a second I get dropped).

Any tips? Any skills that I have to have? Thanks.

I don't have the skill yet myself but I was thinking that Spinal Shivers would work out pretty well. As long as you can keep hitting them with cold it will interupt their actions. So if there is a cold damage sword out there you could really mess with them. Plus you have chillibans and deathly swarm for cold damage as well. Hopefully you will kill them before you run yourself out of energy.

Ascendant Evincar
21-05-2005, 22:40
I love being a meleemancer they rock if you can use their abilities. I always go sword because of sever artery.If I were you I would put alot of points into blood magic because with my guy I steal 74life from ppl with vampire touch. As for the skills use both of the vampire moves, life syphon for anyone who runs, awaken blood to boost your stats(note dont sac life while awaken blood is active as youll only be hurting yourself), sever artery, gash,res signet(good for any class) and final thrust wich is sweet for when those pesky warriors are going to use healing sig couse youll end up doing massive damage. Hope this was usefull and by the way my guys lv 19 so thats why so much damage.

Hooshang
22-05-2005, 02:58
you enfeeble or shadow of fear to lower their dps, so it makes it easier on you.

Creed
22-05-2005, 03:10
Focus your attributes more, having them spread out into three things never helps.

Most P v P builds consist of 2 attributes at 12, and one at 4. (end game)

You can redistrubte these to make carrying a hammer a little more likly but generally speaking you want 2 stats as close to 12 as possible.

Anyway enough of the lecture i'm here to help :happy14: so let me show you somthing that will ddo just that. Based on your build...

Skills:

1. Vamp gaze.
2. Enfeeble / enfeeble blood. (your choice)
3. Insidious parasite.
4. Shadow of fear.
5. Weaken armour.
6. Plauge touch.
7. Strip enchantment.
8. Rez, or if you trust the healer, what ever skill you like.

Overview:

As you'll of noticed i put no hammer skills in, this si simply due to the fact, most hammer skills only work well when you couple them with another hammer attack. Much like bleed / gash for the sword.

That my friend is a valuable waste of 2 skill slots. Simply use plauge touch (6.) to give that warrior back his bleed / deep wound. Using 2 of his skill slots against him with only 1 of yours.

Strip enchantment is simply there to laugh in the face of any would be warrior/monks you meet.

Important: I created this build based on the fact you want to kill warrior primaries. This build has little in the way of attacking other classes. This build is far from fine tuned, but it will sure as hell destroy a warrior or two.

If you'd like a better more realistic build which can work against all classes, i suggest you do this:

Set out your current Skills from 1. to 8.

Say which ones you are not willing to exchange. And from that i, and many others here will be much more capable of helping you form a decent tactic to kill your specific target.

Creed.

Mhordin
22-05-2005, 04:42
Make sure to include mark of subversion; it cancels spells and drains their health. It owns W/Mo they go to heal, spell fails and they lose health.
Some spells to consider:
Weaken Armor
Faintheartedness
Price of Failure
Insidious Parasite
Tainted Flesh
Malign Intervention
Shadow of Fear
Spiteful Spirit
Desecrate Enchantments
Life Transfer
You need some way to remove enchanments so Rend Enchanments if your going curses use Strip Enchantments if your going blood magic
---
I don't know anything about warriors but just from looking at the skills I doubt hammer is the best choice for a necro/warrior because necros have some very powerful elite curses while it seems that hammer almost requires an elite attack so you can use your other hammer attacks.

redvandam
22-05-2005, 11:42
This is the build I've used with a PvP N/W. It seems to kill Wars very well...aswell as anyother character I've played against.

Server Artery
Galrath Slash
Final Thrust
Vamp Gaze
Vamp Touch
Life Transfer (or life Syphon)
Strip Enhancement
Rez Sig

Swords are great, server artery stacked with life transfer is a huge DoT. I don't take Gash becuase I perfer Galrath slash and Final Thrust is a good finisher.

Vamp spells are good damage and keep you going strong.

Strip Ehancement is huge if you plan on killing W/M, also messes with Monks too while healing for a good amount.

Cause I take rez signet I don't have any room for Awaken the Blood but I feel that every player should have some kind of rez spells when PvPing.