PDA

View Full Version : What should I add to this sword

mic
16-05-2005, 23:22
15-22 dmg (slashing)
+14% dmg (health over 50%)
+28 health

*prefix is open*

im thinking about a fiery hilt for the prefix, anyone else has better suggestion?
help me plz, cant decide ~_~

TW III
16-05-2005, 23:52
You should sell it :D Great sword I bet you could get lots for it ^^

mic
17-05-2005, 00:09
but but.... i just bought it today :P

Feywolf Tigereye
17-05-2005, 00:37
I suggest Shocking Hilt.Most crafted armor has resistance to fire (Pyromancers for ele's,Drakes for rangers etc)...Lightning or Air damage ignores armor.In my opinion I believe its better.Its a pity you cant put hilts on a Fiery Dragon sword (15-22 +20health)

TW III
17-05-2005, 02:47
I suggest Shocking Hilt.Most crafted armor has resistance to fire (Pyromancers for ele's,Drakes for rangers etc)...Lightning or Air damage ignores armor.In my opinion I believe its better.Its a pity you cant put hilts on a Fiery Dragon sword (15-22 +20health)

Air damage is the same as lightning damage and neither ignore armor.
Lightning spells have 20% armor penetration but attacks with a weapon dealing lightning damage don't have this additional penetration.
Also, every half decent pvp player that is able to choose anti element armor is going to choose air resistant one since air is currently the best pvp element.

Feywolf Tigereye
17-05-2005, 04:56
You'd be surprised at how many of the people DONT have air resistant armor.Most elementalists (I believe only ones with access to full set of Pyro,Airo,Earth,Watermancer armors) use Pyromancer armor.Its a known fact if you go out and fight them that fire isn't going to do much to them.Don't ask me why but apparently alot of people prefer looks over stats.

calderstrake
17-05-2005, 04:59
In that token, an Ebon hilt would be just as good.

Also, a fiery dragon sword already has a hilt, that's why you can't put one on top! :P