PDA

View Full Version : Missing Points

Aramon
17-05-2005, 01:01
I don't have all my attribute points. I was going to go 11 swords 10 strength, then 10 in Healing, Protection or Smite, but as it stands I am 11 swords, 10 strength, and 7 healing. Now I didn't mean to reach 20 so fast but my guild likes to do lots of drake runs and stuff (In other words I haven't ascended yet.) am I ok? Or have I just not come to some quests that give you extra points? Or am I bugged?

TW III
17-05-2005, 01:16
That's the punishment for using self-heals.

Either that or you need to do the 2 attribute quests.

Watters
17-05-2005, 16:13
same problem here, im i nthe crystal desert, just hit 20 and currently @ 11 swords, 10 wild survival and 7 str. what 2 quests do you mean, are they the ascension quests?

jlowry
18-05-2005, 21:31
No...ascension has nothing to do with these missing attributes...

One attribute quest is found in the crystal desert once you complete the Forgotten Ones quest (outside of Augury Rock). As you complete that quest, the thing you talk to tells you of the attribute quest much farther south (in the middle of nowhere).

The second attribute quest is after you ascend and reach the southern Shiverpeaks. I'm still working on that one, so I have no details to offer.

These quests reward you with 15 attribute points each.

endoftheline
19-05-2005, 00:36
No...ascension has nothing to do with these missing attributes...

One attribute quest is found in the crystal desert once you complete the Forgotten Ones quest (outside of Augury Rock). As you complete that quest, the thing you talk to tells you of the attribute quest much farther south (in the middle of nowhere).

The second attribute quest is after you ascend and reach the southern Shiverpeaks. I'm still working on that one, so I have no details to offer.

These quests reward you with 15 attribute points each.

ah, so that is how you get attribute points over lvl20. Is that the only way though?

Hunt3r_kill4
19-05-2005, 06:13
Yes it is. Once you are done with that, you dont get anything from EXP besides refund and skill points...