PDA

View Full Version : Hundred Blades...

dirtycash
17-05-2005, 03:07
So on my Mo/W I captured Hundred Blades last week sometime. Boy was I stoked. I got a tip from a friend where it was, and you wouldn't believe where.

Outside of Sardalec, there is a Human looking warrior boss sometimes, named Bonetti. He uses it... that low... level 6.

Then I went to help a friend cap it, and he didn't use it again. Did they change this with the build? Did anyone else know about this?

If you don't believe me I can show you my level 12 Mo/W has it.

Wondering if they changed where bosses used things, because someone told me that Life Barrier was in Lornars Pass, but I found the boss and he didn't use it.

Feywolf Tigereye
17-05-2005, 04:54
A Charr boss right outside Piken's Square (across the bridge if you go out Piken to your right a little way's there will be a bridge,go past it,normally around 3 nameds spawn at a time,ele/monk/necro/ranger/or warrior.) To get him to use Hundred Blades bring henchman,he only uses it when there is more than 2 people.

Herthbul
17-05-2005, 05:38
As of the last update all the elite skills most likely got removed pre-desert. The only boss I know of late who uses it is in the last mission (won't ruin it, but you WILL fight this guy no matter what).

Feynt
17-05-2005, 06:09
I can confirm that the charr of which you speak does not use Hundred Blades anymore. I've sat in front of him with Stefan hacking away at him right by my side for a good 3-5 minutes, with and without attacking him (with a weak axe so I wouldn't kill him) but no dice. I've heard that there's a charr boss in the Fort Ranik mission who uses Hundred Blades, but I can't confirm it yet. I'll be heading there soon though...

Hunt3r_kill4
17-05-2005, 07:53
I can confirm that the charr of which you speak does not use Hundred Blades anymore. I've sat in front of him with Stefan hacking away at him right by my side for a good 3-5 minutes, with and without attacking him (with a weak axe so I wouldn't kill him) but no dice. I've heard that there's a charr boss in the Fort Ranik mission who uses Hundred Blades, but I can't confirm it yet. I'll be heading there soon though...

Please update us, I'd like to find out

pohtato
17-05-2005, 07:56
yep we need the location of hundred blades using bosses....i heard the the recent fixed patched these bosses, they won do it anymore, u can now only find in late game....is it possible to hold 2 signet of capture at the same time?

Feywolf Tigereye
17-05-2005, 23:53
Ah...well I got all my elite skills from bosses possible before the patch,back then the Charr did use it.As for holding 2 signet of capture's I don't think you'd be able to because its the same skill.I could be wrong but thats my way of thinking for skills.Could always try.

redvandam
18-05-2005, 00:43
I also just tried to get hundred blades from the char in the Breach, Gorgaan Hatemonger, had the fighter pounding on him with me standing next to him but the charr never used it.

Niscandia
18-05-2005, 03:54
It is possible to hold multipule sigs of capture, as long as you have bought multipule copies... as in if you buy 5 signets, they will appear in your skills listing as 5 seperate skills...

Just don't equip the same sig twice... doesn't work... but using two seperate Signets of capture does works.

Niscandia

PS: I used to walk around with 2 sigs on at all times... but that was before the last patch, so I can't say if they changed it durning the last patch or not. I'll probably be picking up walking around with 2 again since I'm finaly in the desert... well if I can stay alive with having 2 on....

GreatSilverWyrm
20-05-2005, 05:51
I fought the Charr boss in Fort Ranik the other day and he didn't use hundred blades..
However, he was only up for about 2 minutes before the mob killed him, so, I don't know if I can confirm that he doesn't use it.