PDA

View Full Version : Mark of Pain?

Caethiel
17-05-2005, 15:18
I slotted Mark of Pain last night, I wanted to see if the effect would stack with ignite arrows... and I saw no results at all.

I tried using Mark of Pain just on its own and didn't see any damage shared with the other mobs.

Has anyone else seen this? is it broken or do they not work with arrows?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Cyric Soulbane
17-05-2005, 18:58
I slotted Mark of Pain last night, I wanted to see if the effect would stack with ignite arrows... and I saw no results at all.

I tried using Mark of Pain just on its own and didn't see any damage shared with the other mobs.

Has anyone else seen this? is it broken or do they not work with arrows?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Mark of Pain does work, but it does not pop up pretty numbers above the mobs' heads. It's annoying to me because I want to see how much damage I'm doing to everyone - they really do need to fix that. But if you mouse over one of the adjacent mobs, you will notice its health bar dropping.

Caethiel
17-05-2005, 21:15
Ahh thank you.

I'm going to play around with that tonight, I'd like to see if it stacks with Ignite Arrows for some tasty ranged AE :)

hotdogtesting
18-05-2005, 04:54
For the truly suicidal or the truly bold, Mark of Pain and Cyclone Axe can solve mobs very quickly.

Juggernaught
18-05-2005, 19:18
Question....

If you are in a party with 2 Necro's and they each cast Mark of Pain on a different member in the same mob, wouldn't the 2 marks of pain keep firing each other off untill mob is dead or seperates?

Cyric Soulbane
18-05-2005, 19:28
No, because damage dealt by Mark of Pain is not physical damage, and therefore wouldn't trigger the effect again.