PDA

View Full Version : Earth/Ranger Build

Nivisiru
17-05-2005, 20:03
Don't have much time right now so sorry if I have errors.

(Elementalist) Earth Magic
Aftershock
Nearby foes are struck for 26-85 damage. Knocked down characters are struck for 10-56 additional damage.

Earthquake
You invoke an earthquake at target foe's location. All foes near this location are knocked down and are struck for 26-85 earth damage. This spell causes exhaustion.

Earth Attunement
For 36-55 seconds, you are attuned to Earth. You gain 30% of the energy cost of the spell each time you use Earth Magic.

Stone Daggers
You send out two stone daggers. If it hits, each stone dagger strikes for 3-20 earth damage.

Kinetic Armor
For 8 seconds, you gain +10-34 armor. Whenever you cast a spell, Kinetic Armor is renewed for 8 seconds.

Ward Against Elements
For 8-18 seconds, nearby allies gain +24 armor against elemental damage.

(Elementalist) Energy Storage
Aura of Restoration
For 60 seconds, you are healed for 152%-350% of the energy cost each time you cast a spell.

(Ranger) Wilderness Survival
Greater Conflagration
Create a level 1-8 Spirit. For creatures within its range, all physical damage is fire damage instead. This Spirit dies after 30-126 seconds. This is an elite skill.

Your thoughts plz

Xircon
17-05-2005, 21:22
Would this be a pvp or pve build? If it was pve, I would dump greater conflagration. Seems that to many things are resistent to fire damage. For pvp with the larger amount of warriors people seem to be using, it would be decent.

Blind Bear
17-05-2005, 23:15
If I were you, I would pick ward against melee oposed to ward against elements, because warriors will be a big problem for you.

Nivisiru
18-05-2005, 05:30
More or less PvP, not sure if I have the dmg I really would like but I thought the two AoE spells would be good if cause I would not want to move out of range of all the area efect buffs I'll have up. And on the melee resistance over fire. If you look at the build again you will see the ranger spirit will make all that turn into fire dmg. Another reason I like this is you could get armor that has a lot of pluss armor vs fire and make better use of the ranger spirit. Ohh and I picked the stone dagger spell as a main use of dmg other then the two AoE's is cause I could use it to keep up the Kinetic Armor buff and refresh it with stones daggers. Still not sure how well this would do.