PDA

View Full Version : Guild Mule Status

UndeadBehlial
17-05-2005, 19:33
Hey guys, just looking for an update. Not really necessarily complete inventory, but are people muling stuff? What kinds of things? I have a few runes I dont plan on using, I can contribute them, but not if people arent really using the mules anyway.

Zero
17-05-2005, 20:35
Yup the mules are up i believe and inventory is being made and posted soon. Its full of rare craftign and some runes i believe. I also have some runes to add to these mules when the chance appears i shall hand them over.

Martian
17-05-2005, 23:12
What are the rules for the mules? Are they posted somewhere? I'm just about to Lion's Arch and am starting to find things that actually have a little value.

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere.

Martian

SoliS
17-05-2005, 23:36
yeah i have some stuff to donate too

some bow strings and axe hafts and such... and a minor rune of soul reaping :)

Clash
18-05-2005, 00:06
I have several bows that I've been stockpiling. One is a really good one with the highest damage I've seen on a bow so far (15-28) and already has a "lenghten poison time" mod on it that I've been trying to give to Muff, but he's been either busy, afk, or offline when I'm around recently. So unless he or someone else wants it, I'm auctioning it off. The others aren't quite as good but still may be of use to someone.

I also found a 15 shield with str req. of 9. I heard someone was looking for str. shields.

Master of Might
18-05-2005, 01:43
I would be interested in the Bow String, if no one else wants / needs.

Also- I have two Major Runes to contribute.
One is Elem. Fire Magic, the other is Mes. Inspirational Magic.
Every day I list them on Guild Chat and have had no response, but some one may be starting a new character that could use them, so I want to put them on the mule.

Thanks

Diab
18-05-2005, 03:32
I was setting up the mules a few days ago and people contributed enough things to fill them completely. I even have a few items on one of my PvP chars because of lack of room on the guild mules. The biggest problem is that we need bags.

I have to make a short list of rules/guidelines and post them up, along with what's available. It'll be posted sometime in the next couple of days.

UndeadBehlial
18-05-2005, 04:05
can you trade bags? If so it shouldnt be too hard.

Diab
18-05-2005, 05:36
can you trade bags? If so it shouldnt be too hard.

That's the point, no you can't.

Mortshd
18-05-2005, 14:39
I also have a few things needed to put on the mule, e.g. minor rune of curses (necro, I think), sword pommel of Fortitude,...Hey, Clash, if you couldn't get in touch with Muff and nobody wants the bow, I could use it.

Phaeax
26-05-2005, 15:34
I have some runes and upgrade items to donate.

The runes I can remember:

Elementalist Minor Earth
Elementalist Minor Fire
Monk Major Protection
Necromancer Minor Death
Warrior Minor Hammer
Warrior Minor Sword
Minor Vigor

As for the upgrades, I have a few that weren't totally worthless. I know I unlocked an Icy axe grip and Shocking hammer grip, but whether or not they were the part that salvaged I am unsure.

Stryker Stormeye
26-05-2005, 17:20
Can you trade bags? If so it shouldnt be too hard.

That's the point, no you can't.

If you go outside of town then you can drop the bag and have the other person pick it up, I believe.

Phaeax
26-05-2005, 17:29
I think you can trade bags as long as they're empty. I've at least moved them to my account storage and shared them between characters.

I'm also willing to donate a few bags (or gold for them) to the cause.

Tsume
26-05-2005, 21:17
The problem being you cant trade bags, and the mules are most likely pvp chars.

They probably need pouches as well as bags. If this is so, we shoulc go back to presearinga and farm for the collector items for a few belt pouches, then buy some bags and runes of holding.

Then we can form a henchie tomb team with the mule and bag donator on it, and then just throw the bags/pouch down when we get in. We'd need to do it fast though so no jacking around.

Diab
26-05-2005, 21:47
If you go outside of town then you can drop the bag and have the other person pick it up, I believe.

As Tsume said, the mules are PvP-only chars, so they can only go into PvP areas, which would make it harder. We would have to do what Tsume suggested. I tried this one time with Xircon and henchies, but we got killed in the PvE part before the tombs PvP part.

You can't trade bags, and I'm assuming belt pouches as well. Runes of holding I don't know about. You can transfer bags via an account vault, though.

The list of items is complete, but we are still a little bit undecided on the rules & policies concerning the mules. We are discussing this in the admin forum.

Phaeax
26-05-2005, 22:21
They probably need pouches as well as bags. If this is so, we shoulc go back to presearinga and farm for the collector items for a few belt pouches, then buy some bags and runes of holding.
They sell the belt pouches in post-Searing Ascalon. I bought one yesterday.

Xircon
26-05-2005, 23:30
As Tsume said, the mules are PvP-only chars, so they can only go into PvP areas, which would make it harder. We would have to do what Tsume suggested. I tried this one time with Xircon and henchies, but we got killed in the PvE part before the tombs PvP part.

You can't trade bags, and I'm assuming belt pouches as well. Runes of holding I don't know about. You can transfer bags via an account vault, though.

The list of items is complete, but we are still a little bit undecided on the rules & policies concerning the mules. We are discussing this in the admin forum.
That was only because we were still in there after 5 minutes. It might just be easier to do it on Delrimador arena or somethng.

Diab
27-05-2005, 00:07
That was only because we were still in there after 5 minutes. It might just be easier to do it on Delrimador arena or somethng.

Never tried the ice arena. Does it have a PvE area like tombs does?

Xircon
27-05-2005, 00:13
Never tried the ice arena. Does it have a PvE area like tombs does?
Delrimador allows you to create a team before hand then you go in as a team. I think it is teams of 6 now.

Hunt3r_kill4
27-05-2005, 00:52
Xircon, I said I was willing to donate 5 k for bags for the mules to save all the troubles?

Xircon
27-05-2005, 01:01
Xircon, I said I was willing to donate 5 k for bags for the mules to save all the troubles?
That would be appreciated.

Diab
27-05-2005, 03:08
Delrimador allows you to create a team before hand then you go in as a team. I think it is teams of 6 now.

I know that, but I was wondering if it had a PvE area in it before the PvP.

Xircon
27-05-2005, 04:12
I know that, but I was wondering if it had a PvE area in it before the PvP.

Nope, it does not.