PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get all skills for primary and secondary for a character?

lithun
17-05-2005, 23:49
A couple questions:
(1) I was wondering if there are any level 20s out there who have all skills for their primary and secondary professions? I'm not sure that it's even possible.

(2) Also, is it possible to pick up all non-elite skills through npc quests? It's quite irritating to buy a couple of skills and then find the npc who gives the quest with those skills as a reward a couple days later.

If you could link any monk skill quest site, that would be a great help.

Thanks!

hireath
18-05-2005, 03:55
it is possible to get all skills for both professions, if you needed them. provided you have enough skill points.

i think there are many skills which can only be bought from the skill trainers, i have not seen a quest reward for skills for a long time. all the elites have to be captured.

lithun
18-05-2005, 16:54
it is possible to get all skills for both professions, if you needed them. provided you have enough skill points.

i think there are many skills which can only be bought from the skill trainers, i have not seen a quest reward for skills for a long time. all the elites have to be captured.

Thanks for the info Hireath. I was hoping to unlock all of the skills for both my primary and secondary in order to add more flexibility to my PvP characters later. I have only about half of my primary skills at level 19 and I've gotten all but two that I've found on trainers. I think that you are saying that higher level spells are only available through trainers or capture. If that is true, it doesn't seem possible to get all skills unless you keep progressing far beyond level 20 in order to get the skill points necessary. I hope that this isn't true because out of ignorance, I've wasted probably at least 5 points on skills available with quests or ones that I really didn't need. This makes me sick if end game is limited on skills that you can aquire.

Torm Shadowbane
18-05-2005, 18:12
Once you reach 20th level you no longer advance in levels, but you contuine to earn and gain experince. When you would normally "level" instead you just gain a skill point. (Like you would normally when you level up, except you just don't gain a level or attribute points.)