PDA

View Full Version : Elementalist/Monk

joereb
18-05-2005, 01:37
I play a level 6 elem/monk and I was wondering if I am wasting my time with this character? Is this type any good at pvp? I was thinking about focusing on air spells, and smithing. I am afraid that this character will get owned if I face anyone with a blade. Opinions, comments, and or reasons why this character type isnt or is good is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Joe

Satan Minion
18-05-2005, 16:47
E/Mo is good for PvP. I use my Air/Healing Ele/Mo on lots of people. Just blind and hit the warriors attacking with Chain Lightning.

ruadhri
19-05-2005, 08:02
I wonder...
would an earthmancer monk be any good? you could spam healing while being really tough to kill, although maybe rangers could put you down easily enough since your attack spells are close range...

Fina
19-05-2005, 10:45
Earth and Healing go very good together and make you one hard to kill Elementalist. Add extra damage output through fire or air, and you can kill almost any w/mo that tries to come at you.

um104
20-05-2005, 03:57
GEOmancer, btw. =D
geo/healing e/mo would be good cuz u wouldnt die very easily, but u wouldnt do diddly squat damage if u have all the skills necesary.
An Ele/Mo is good for some reasons: Energy Storage increases mana for healing, Air damage hits one guy and blinds them all (chain lightning/glimmering mark) while smiting does... damage (see the Grinding is Fun! video) Just keep experimenting
Air Elementalist Extroridnare
--um104

Aire
20-05-2005, 09:02
If you're worried about a sword bring Blinding Flash :) They'll only have a 10% chance to hit you anyway :)

My main PvP damage character atm is a Lightning Orb spammer

/Aire :)