PDA

View Full Version : I just found signet of midnight

sanslogique
18-05-2005, 09:04
I don't know if everyone knows this already or not, but it wasn't on the boss skill list. I just captured it from Malus Phasmatis in perdition rock, he's one of the squid bosses that sometimes spawns instead of one of the cursed.

On another note, does anyone know if Lyssa's cursed actually casts power block? This was the spell I was looking for when I saw the boss cast midnight, but everytime I get Lyssa's cursed it doesn't cast any elites.

Van Tomiko
18-05-2005, 12:43
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/VanTomiko/pb2.jpg

sanslogique
18-05-2005, 16:27
Thanks for posting the screenshot. I've seen lyssa's cursed about 7 or 8 times now, and it hasn't cast the spell. Guess I'll keep trying

Nobleman Azure
19-05-2005, 01:21
bring orion with you and make sure lyssas curse does not die, if it is about to kick the bucket, run away so your hencies will stop attacking it. It takes a while for it to cast for me before i captured it.

pyjinbom
21-05-2005, 09:19
Keep in mind it's an interrupt and don't just watch for it to happen. Try casting some spells with a long casting time during a lull in his casting, bait him out. I dunno just some advise cuz I just got this with no problem .. other than ditching the henchmen and sprinting across the zone with 10 dryders and 15 fleshy freaks chasing me :bow:

sanslogique
21-05-2005, 16:19
This one seems to just have been a particularly rarely used skill. I did the henchmen thing, and kept running away, and that still didn't work. Finally I got it after entering perdition rock on accident without henchmen, and I just decided to go ahead and charge lyssa's cursed. It was the first thing it cast and I captured it about a split second before I died:)