PDA

View Full Version : Where should i look for an expertise rune?

Gank Star
18-05-2005, 14:43
Anyone remember where they found one or heard where they drop? Also if anyone knows a good website with info for stuff like this it would be appreciated.

Powercat
18-05-2005, 15:12
Anyone remember where they found one or heard where they drop? Also if anyone knows a good website with info for stuff like this it would be appreciated.

Runes are random. They are salvaged from blue or purple salvage items or from equipment with them in it already.
It took me 2 days to find a minor expertise rune from players! they are hard to get.
They seem to go for around 400 for a minor.

Terik Stoermshade
18-05-2005, 16:46
I found a Minor Expertise Rune on some Charr (Mind Spark?) armor in either the Nolani or Surmia missions. It is indeed random and fairly uncommon until outside of the Ascalon areas.

TerraHero
18-05-2005, 16:50
its still rather uncommon in general, i think i have so far found 12 runes and only 1 Rune of Minor beast mastery. A friend of mine has got around the same number but hasnt got any ranger runes.

So i'm not so sure about it all, coz from what everyone lets on, Ranger runes are rare in general.

Gank Star
18-05-2005, 20:33
Aight thx for the info.

I remember the first mission after lions gate was packed with runes for me i got 4 on one run so i guess ill search there.