PDA

View Full Version : A few random requests...

Nirael Soel
18-05-2005, 20:39
Hey everyone,
I've got a few random questions about the Elementalist class that I thought you may be able to help me out with. I've currently got a level 15 Elementalist and (I'm supposing) I'm nearing the end of the game. So, now I'm going through and trying to get the best of everything for it and all of the skills, but after looking through a few sites there are still a few skills I can't find out how to get. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get any of these skills:

Ether Prodigy
Glyph of Renewal
Inferno

Besides that, I've also got a question concerning armor. In the future I'd like to pick up one of those 15k sets, but I'm not sure which to get. I hear that there is one for each the Aeromancer, Hydromancer, and the Pyromancer. I was wondering if anyone had any of the sets and could take a screenshot of them? Preferably on a male, as that's what my character is.

I believe that that's all... for now at least.

Xircon
18-05-2005, 22:38
Hey everyone,
I've got a few random questions about the Elementalist class that I thought you may be able to help me out with. I've currently got a level 15 Elementalist and (I'm supposing) I'm nearing the end of the game. So, now I'm going through and trying to get the best of everything for it and all of the skills, but after looking through a few sites there are still a few skills I can't find out how to get. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get any of these skills:

Ether Prodigy
Glyph of Renewal
Inferno

Besides that, I've also got a question concerning armor. In the future I'd like to pick up one of those 15k sets, but I'm not sure which to get. I hear that there is one for each the Aeromancer, Hydromancer, and the Pyromancer. I was wondering if anyone had any of the sets and could take a screenshot of them? Preferably on a male, as that's what my character is.

I believe that that's all... for now at least.

I have seen all of these in underworld maps. Not the underworld one, but I think it is called "Fissure" map or something like that? I cannot remember that.

Rukia
18-05-2005, 23:27
15k sets are found on granite citadel and marhans grotto. (2 sets each crafter). at the moment only pyromancer and geomancer sets look different from the droknars forge sets. i have 3 15k pyromancer pieces at the moment, too bad i have a female charachter :/

Nirael Soel
19-05-2005, 01:21
Do the sets look drastically different, or is it only a few minor changes?

Miss Ainia
19-05-2005, 01:53

So it doesnt look different for Aeromancer?;O Its 5 parts * 15k.. 75k gold.. pretty much For nothing.. ?

Rukia
19-05-2005, 03:17

judge for yourself , this is 15k robes, leggings and boots. once i get the gloves in a few days i will be done :P also once i get gloves hands will be fully covered by those "tatoos" and also note this is dyed silver. the default color is red-yelowish.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/dimp_13/gw016.jpg

So it doesnt look different for Aeromancer?;O Its 5 parts * 15k.. 75k gold.. pretty much For nothing.. ?

as far as i know aeromancer and hydromancer are the same for the time being.
also why do you count the "helm" ? i dont think its graphics change.