PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake and Aftershock?

dizbmikuni
18-05-2005, 22:04
can anyone tell me where I can get these spells?

Graphite
18-05-2005, 22:10
marhan grotto and draknor's forge.

Feynt
18-05-2005, 22:22
Or a lot sooner from Nazeem (an undead boss about 20 seconds into the Gates of Kryta mission) and Thornwrath (a few minutes into the Bloodstone Fen mission). Aftershock affects enemies around you by the way, it isn't ranged. I had made that mistake at one point.

dizbmikuni
18-05-2005, 23:21
I cant seem to find Nazeem in the gates of kryta mission =/

and is there a way to get aftershock before the bloodstone fen mission?

Feynt
18-05-2005, 23:45
Not that I'm aware of, unless you go running into other areas of the game.

Nazeem shows up infrequently in the beginning of the Gates of Kryta mission. Just keep restarting until you get him. I had to spend a good 20 minutes of restarting and slaughtering to that point to find him and get Earthquake before he died. >/
<kicks the henchmen>

Endless Nameless
19-05-2005, 01:34
Not that I'm aware of, unless you go running into other areas of the game.

Nazeem shows up infrequently in the beginning of the Gates of Kryta mission. Just keep restarting until you get him. I had to spend a good 20 minutes of restarting and slaughtering to that point to find him and get Earthquake before he died. >/
<kicks the henchmen>

u can also get energy renewal from Peon The Ugly.. but he quite rare to see... most of the its Torr The Relentless.

Diast
22-05-2005, 23:16
Nazeem is defintly there, just about 2 mobs into the mission, and he DOES cast earthquake I got it last night. He spawns about 1 out of every 5 times you start the mission, so just start over if the boss that you see isnt nazeem.

Feynt
22-05-2005, 23:26
Actually there's another boss spawn about half way into the mission which could also be Nazeem, but it's a lot faster to restart the mission if the first boss isn't him.

Diast
23-05-2005, 04:55
I am now also able to confirm that aftershock can be easily obtained from Thornwrath at the bloodstone fen mission, roughly 1/2 of thw way through.

As for nazeem, if you want him to cast earthquake, he will oly do it if there is a group for him to cast it on. He will never cast it 1v1, he uses the aoe effect effectively.