PDA

View Full Version : Ele Mes

Thelaskir
19-05-2005, 07:35
I was wondering if Ele Mes is a good combo

Xandlyn
19-05-2005, 08:35
I have a lvl 14 Ele/Mes and so far I have been kicking butt with her. I tend to use a lot of fire spells and a few hexes, especially the hexes that steal energy. I'd recommend if you want a character that will do long range skillz. Great for backing up warriors and even rangers.

Miss Ainia
19-05-2005, 12:35
I think they're great.. yet so far atleast :) Im going air elemental.. and some mana mesmer skills (Inspiration magic).

um104
20-05-2005, 03:47
Im an Air Elementalist/Inspiration Mesmer and have been since the October World Preview Event. =D long time
Its a very good combo, as you take energy from the opponent and use it for your own destruction, OR you can keep the enemy from "spelling" you with the Domination magic. I think its the most common ele secondary proffesion to date, so how can you go wrong?
Air Elementalist Extrordinare
--um104

PKMG StaR
21-05-2005, 11:34
Well E/Me is by far the most common type of elementalists for a reason =/. The mesmer class just supliments the elementalists so nicely in almost every area that elementalists need. (especially energy drain type spells)

Aire
21-05-2005, 21:35
I prefer Ele/Mo

Monks have huge Healing skills - and then you can gain energy from the elemntalist skills

On an efficiency note its better than mesmers. Well, thats what i've found

/Aire :)

Feynt
22-05-2005, 10:18
I've actually played the other combo, Me/E. I'm focusing on the fast cast aspect to cast the slow spells quicker. I can get a Meteor Storm off in just under 3 seconds. Is it practical? Probably not, but then again being able to squeeze as much damage into as short a time as possible can mean the difference between a healer being able to save an ally or you decimating their defenses.