PDA

View Full Version : Victory Is Mine. Who has it? and where did you get it?

Dragon Flame
19-05-2005, 22:36
Ive been looking for weeks, and not a single sign of the skill Victory is Mine ANYWHERE! if anyone knows where to find it, the help would be much appreciated. :happy34:

Rook0792
19-05-2005, 22:49
- Many of the warrior skills happen too instantly to appear on the 'current casting' of the boss. This means that with skills like stances, or 'victory is mine' you have to spam your Signet Of Capture and hope you get it. Also, because of me being a Me/N I cannot confirm if these bosses have the skills.

Victory Is Mine!"

Sakalo Yawpyawl - Witman's Folley - Grawl (Spam SOC)
Jono Yawpyawl - Spearhead Peak - Grawl (Unconfirmed, Spam SOC)

Dragon Flame
19-05-2005, 22:52
thnx, i think i'll try the witman's folly one. if anyone else has some advice, go ahead.

Nazoric
19-05-2005, 23:28
yes, the guy in witmans folly has it. I just confermed :)

jlowry
19-05-2005, 23:41
Sakalo Yawpyawl in Witman's Folley does have it...

To find him, head straight north of Port Sledge (small town SE of Droknar's Forge). To trigger it, you must of course have conditions on someone in your party. This is a bit difficult for some people since there are very few was to get a condition on yourself there (leading another boss all the way to this one is an extremely annoying waste of time!). To accomplish this, take any necro primary/secondary with you and have them use Chiblains (a skill they likely have) and/or Signet of Agony (another lesser used skill). The necro will make himself poisoned and start to bleed if he/she uses both. This will entice YawpYawl to use ViM! When he does, you will see only the slightest increase of his health (like this much: | |). Use SoC then and you have it. No need to spam SoC on him. My brother and I got it on our first tries (once we devised this plan).

xennon
19-05-2005, 23:44
- Many of the warrior skills happen too instantly to appear on the 'current casting' of the boss. This means that with skills like stances, or 'victory is mine' you have to spam your Signet Of Capture and hope you get it. Also, because of me being a Me/N I cannot confirm if these bosses have the skills.

Victory Is Mine!"

Sakalo Yawpyawl - Witman's Folley - Grawl (Spam SOC)
Jono Yawpyawl - Spearhead Peak - Grawl (Unconfirmed, Spam SOC)

Hmmm, I recognise that quote :happy14:

They don't let me post my list here tho :-(

zkyt
20-05-2005, 01:10
Xannon, about Battle Rage from you Elite Skill List. I dont think Smukk Foombool has it. I've been spamming the capture signet alot. Also, Battle Rage is supposed to give the user 25% faster running speed and I havent noticed any change in his speed at all. We run equally fast w/o me using Sprint or Rush.

Im standing right next to him as I write this post, he can be located exactly where your site says he should be. Anyway I just wanted to let you know.

Keep up the good work with your site. It gets better and better :) :thumbsup:

*EDIT* Just noticed something, The boss Im fighting is called Smukk Foombool, but according to your page its a Smurkk Foombuul. Could it be a typo or am I fighting the wrong boss ? :D Because that would explain why I cant capture it ^^

Dragon Flame
20-05-2005, 04:29
Sakalo Yawpyawl in Witman's Folley does have it...

To find him, head straight north of Port Sledge (small town SE of Droknar's Forge). To trigger it, you must of course have conditions on someone in your party. This is a bit difficult for some people since there are very few was to get a condition on yourself there (leading another boss all the way to this one is an extremely annoying waste of time!). To accomplish this, take any necro primary/secondary with you and have them use Chiblains (a skill they likely have) and/or Signet of Agony (another lesser used skill). The necro will make himself poisoned and start to bleed if he/she uses both. This will entice YawpYawl to use ViM! When he does, you will see only the slightest increase of his health (like this much: | |). Use SoC then and you have it. No need to spam SoC on him. My brother and I got it on our first tries (once we devised this plan).
Damn thats gonna be hard! :mad02: im not sure how long it'd take for me to find a necro in my guild to do that with me! ah well, i need the skill that badly, so im gonna have to try.

xennon
20-05-2005, 08:32
Xannon, about Battle Rage from you Elite Skill List. I dont think Smukk Foombool has it. I've been spamming the capture signet alot. Also, Battle Rage is supposed to give the user 25% faster running speed and I havent noticed any change in his speed at all. We run equally fast w/o me using Sprint or Rush.

Im standing right next to him as I write this post, he can be located exactly where your site says he should be. Anyway I just wanted to let you know.

Keep up the good work with your site. It gets better and better :) :thumbsup:

*EDIT* Just noticed something, The boss Im fighting is called Smukk Foombool, but according to your page its a Smurkk Foombuul. Could it be a typo or am I fighting the wrong boss ? :D Because that would explain why I cant capture it ^^

This could be an inaccuracy. Not being a warrior means its hard for me to confirm these type of skills first hand. I've had to rely on communities posting screenshots. Someone posted a screenshot supposedly capturing this skill, but at the moment a lot of people say they can't get it, and so people are beginning to think its a hoax. I will mark it down as such.

As for the name, I believe its the same one, I just didn't know the name off hand and so took it from the post where the guy says he capped it. This is another inaccuracy with his story :-/

jlowry
20-05-2005, 17:25
Damn thats gonna be hard! :mad02: im not sure how long it'd take for me to find a necro in my guild to do that with me! ah well, i need the skill that badly, so im gonna have to try.

If you want help with this, look me up in game... My character name is Zolodon Ex Mortis. I play a Warrior/Necro, so it shouldn't be a problem to get this skill within a try or two.

Dragon Flame
21-05-2005, 16:28
If you want help with this, look me up in game... My character name is Zolodon Ex Mortis. I play a Warrior/Necro, so it shouldn't be a problem to get this skill within a try or two.
hey, sounds great. i'll add u to my friends list and we'll see how it turns out :happy14:

warrior gollum
07-07-2006, 12:27
do you also know hwere i can get it in factions some1?

warrior gollum

Jummeh
07-07-2006, 12:32
urgh, thread necrophillia.....

anyway, its a prophecies skill.

Vexed Arcanist
07-07-2006, 16:08

Why do folks insist on using the "necromancy" crap when someone uses a search to find and answer then asks a question in that relevant thread? If they had posted a new thread with this question invariably someone would have said "::rollseyes:: Do a forum search."

Diab
07-07-2006, 18:38
Why do folks insist on using the "necromancy" crap when someone uses a search to find and answer then asks a question in that relevant thread? If they had posted a new thread with this question invariably someone would have said "::rollseyes:: Do a forum search."

If warrior gollum had posted a thread about this, no one would direct them to do a forum search. Instead, they would direct them to the skills section of GWO.net.

Jummeh, necrophilia is defined as an irresistible sexual attraction to dead bodies. Surely, you meant "necromancy", not "necrophilia"? :laugh:

Jummeh
07-07-2006, 19:27
sorta works both ways... nvm