PDA

View Full Version : Necromancer Skill Locations

UndeadBehlial
20-05-2005, 00:08
Ok guys, let's all focus our energys on this one thread. People need to know where skills are, and every location of a skill. As you find skills(elite and non), please post them and I will keep this top thread updated. I would like to start with just the elites. Screenies are welcome! A good website for loading screenshots is www.echo.cx

As a reference for areas when people post skill/boss locations, I will get a link up of the world map for you guys.

*Elites*
Aura of the Lich- Maligo Libens (Hell's Precipice)

Blood is Power- Cry Darkday (Snake Dance)

Feast of Corruption- Maw the Mountain Heart (Dreadnaughts Drift)

Grenth's Balance- Facet of Darkness (Dragon's Lair)

Life Transfer- Feodor The Baneful (Iron Mines of Moladune)
Agyrus The Scoundrel (Thunderhead Keep)
Sarlic the Judge (Abaddon's Mouth)
Odelyn The Displeased (Ring of Fire)

Lingering Curse- Grenth's Cursed (Perdition Rock)

Offering of Blood- Riine Windrot (Thunderhead Keep)
Tonfor Copperblood(Lornar's Pass)

Order of the Vampire- Necro Boss (Thirsty River)

Plague Signet- Karobo Dimdim (Witman's Folly)

Soul Leech- Possibly Abaddon's Mouth somewhere

Spiteful Spirit- Night Spinechill (Talus Chute)
Ceru Gloomrunner (Iron Mines of Moladune)
Shadowlord Vogris (Fissure of Woe)

Tainted Flesh- Dosakaru Fevertouch (Perdition Rock)

Virulence- Mossk Rottail (Bloodstone Fen)
Unthub Rotwood (Frozen Forest)

Well of Power- Nhy Darkclaw (Mineral Springs)
Unknown Name(Abadon's Mouth mission boss)

Wither-

AnarkiNet
20-05-2005, 00:17
I cant seem to find Mineral Springs to get Well of Power...any tips?

btw, incase any of these need confirmation... i just captured Plague Signet from the listed boss in Witmans Folley.

EDIT: Karobo Dimdim also has: Life Siphon, Chilblains, and Signet of Agony

TheQuickness
20-05-2005, 00:23
Perhaps a general idea of where the bosses are on the map would be useful too. As i cannot seem to find the Dosakaru Fevertouch anywhere on Perdition Rock, and I really want Tainted Flesh.

I know Night Spinechill took me forever to find because hes on the zig zag path that goes to the outpost just north of draknors forge(sp?)

And a few others were frustrating to find as well.

And if this is a new topic(im assuming it is) you have perfect timing as I was just about to start exploring areas for those elites that are not listed yet. ^^

AnarkiNet
20-05-2005, 00:30
yeah actually i was about to do the same :)

Karabo Dimdim is nearly due north of Port Sledge, you have to jog east around a cliff but he is very close to the town.

TheQuickness, tell me your charachter name ingame and we can search together, ive just been running around with henchies right now.

Im a lvl 20 W/N or W/Mo who goes by Forsaken Mesaana.

UndeadBehlial
20-05-2005, 01:38
The elites I posted were taken directly from GWOnline.net's database. I just wanted everyone to see where we stand as a community on finding these skills, I personally am working on ascension of my highest level, so I havent visited all of these bosses. Keep in mind, however, that in certain areas, there can be a "pool" of 2+ bosses that can spawn. Meaning in the location that I saw Karabo Dimdim, on your run you see a different boss.

Mineral Springs is north of the Copperhammer Mines, or NE of The Granit Citadel (southern shiverpeaks basically, post ascension)

AnarkiNet
20-05-2005, 01:49
ive found it using this map:
*map edited out* sorry! no outside links. GWOnline.net has the same map though :)

major warning, this is a 2mb image...its probably best if you right click and "save as" so you wont destroy whoever is hosting this every time you go to it :P

also, is it a good idea to add to the list, what type of monster the boss is?

Ic Spyderz
20-05-2005, 17:29
wow i was looking for a map, and thats one of the best i've seen.

TheQuickness
20-05-2005, 19:41
My character is Pamela Isley N/Mo20 if anyone wants to search any areas for bosses wisper me, thats probably what I will be doing any ways.

TheQuickness
21-05-2005, 00:42
Lol I thought this elite was SURE to be listed already but I guess its not.

Order of the Vampire - Necro Heroes in Thirsty river....cant remember their names but thats where i got the skill.

HappyPants
21-05-2005, 01:23
Feast of Corruption - Maw the Mountain Heart (Dreadnaughts Drift)

Well of Power can also be captured in Abaddon's Mouth. Don't remember the bosses name right now, but you run into him if you are doing the mission.

Mistress Vaderess
21-05-2005, 03:19
i was tryin to get virulence from the guy in ettins back but he didnt seem to cast it. must i do something or juz wait very very patiently

UndeadBehlial
21-05-2005, 06:42
No idea. Sometimes it does take certain coaxing to get a boss to use his elite. I do not know in your specific case.

AnarkiNet
21-05-2005, 08:24
add this one..
Aura of the Lich - Maligo Libens (Hell's Precipice) [Risen Ashen Hulk]

Mistress Vaderess
21-05-2005, 20:10
yeah been tryin all the mobs that have been listed for virulence. not a single hit for a long time. anyone has any successes with capturing virulence? can u plz gimme some advice and tips? :happy34:

Mistress Vaderess
22-05-2005, 18:11
oh by the way i heard this thing saying that u can onli capture elite spells onli after ascension is tat true?

UndeadBehlial
22-05-2005, 19:31
oh by the way i heard this thing saying that u can onli capture elite spells onli after ascension is tat true?

No, that is not true.

Please keep this thread on topic however.

TheQuickness
23-05-2005, 02:13
Offering of Blood - Tonfor Copperblood(Lornar's Pass)

TheQuickness
23-05-2005, 08:34
and to get virulence try poisoning yourself using chilblains. Mobs arent dumb enough to use a skill when it wont do anything, so keep a condition on yourself or a party member at all times. Also using disease might work, but seeing how the skills causes disease I would stick with poisoning yourself.

I dont have virulence but people who I have suggested this to have told me it worked.

Neone
24-05-2005, 01:50
and to get virulence try poisoning yourself using chilblains. Mobs arent dumb enough to use a skill when it wont do anything, so keep a condition on yourself or a party member at all times. Also using disease might work, but seeing how the skills causes disease I would stick with poisoning yourself.

I dont have virulence but people who I have suggested this to have told me it worked.

Weird, I got virulence from that scorpion boss going from ventari's refuge to the next town (with mission). I guess one of the scorpion's blinded me with their flame/dust traps and I captured it from that boss. I was trying to capture aftershock but instead got virulence since this boss spawned in it's place.

If you have trouble with Spiteful spirit it should be easily captured in Molundur Mines (sp?) when you go meet the Seer to get infused. The boss spawns there half the time and I see him usually right before the entrance to the cave. As for Baneful the Elemental (life transfer), he sometimes spawns in that same mission, in that fort with 2 catapults right before you meet the first pair griffons (going toward the seer).

Kindreadth
24-05-2005, 17:21
Perhaps a general idea of where the bosses are on the map would be useful too. As i cannot seem to find the Dosakaru Fevertouch anywhere on Perdition Rock, and I really want Tainted Flesh.

http://img146.echo.cx/img146/4944/boss2ko.th.jpg (http://img146.echo.cx/my.php?image=boss2ko.jpg)

here (http://www.imageshack.us)

The big star is where I found Dosakaru. The 2 other little stars are other boss locations. These won't spawn a boss 100% of the time, closer to 95%. The bosses change with each time you enter the mission as well. There's two other locations for bosses but can't remember the exact spot atm and my screenshots are on my home computer.

Example. The right most star spawned a Healing Boss, Warrior, Ranger, another Healer, Elementalist, then nothing the next two loads and then pretty much repeated itself with the same bosses in a different order. The far most left star is where "Glyph of Renewal" can be found off a Hydra with lots of friends. Went to that area 2x and both times he was there. Good luck with that. :eek:

mavverick
25-05-2005, 00:30
Soul Leech - Abaddon's Mouth

UndeadBehlial
25-05-2005, 03:37
Soul Leech - Abaddon's Mouth

What is the boss's name?

Herthbul
25-05-2005, 04:49
That would be Goss Darkweb I believe.

mavverick
25-05-2005, 05:14
I don't quite remember, but I think he's right (Goss Darkweb)...break through the first gate (1st part of mission) and head NW...there's a whole bunch of bosses there.

Jonathon Crane
25-05-2005, 17:59
hey all, been playing awhile new to the forums. Not sure whether we're verifying or not but I can vouche for:

(cant miss him)
Life Transfer- Feodor The Baneful (Iron Mines of Moladune)
(found him in the small enclosure towards the middle of the mission when youre getting hit by the siege weapon as you cross the metal bridge)
and
Spiteful Spirit- Ceru Gloomrunner (Iron Mines of Moladune)
(every single time I've found Ceru it was immediately after speaking to the seer and before fighting the eidolon, in a small ice room east of the seer, good one to look out for when doing infuse runs)

thanks to AnarkiNet for more info on finding Karabo DimDim
was wondering if anyone had more information on:
I read somewhere else on gwonline that FoC could be found on an ice wyrm boss in snake dance? Any input or help pointing out Maw the Mountain heart?

stefaniii
25-05-2005, 20:36
Whither is in Peridition Rock.

Sorry, I don't remember the exact name, but it is a rare necro "squid" boss (those floating mobs that are usually mesmers). He uses Whither + Malaise, I've only ever seen him twice despite countless perdition rock runs.

UndeadBehlial
25-05-2005, 22:59
I have deleted a couple recent posts asking about regular skill locations. At the moment (and likely indefinately), this thread is for elite skill location postings only.

mavverick
26-05-2005, 22:35

Has anyone double-checked this? I've cleared that map 3-4 times (it's quite small) and haven't ever seen a boss there.

The only place I've seen this skill used is by Ice Wurms in Lornar's pass.

Nefaru Firestorm
26-05-2005, 22:54
(cant miss him)

fought 'im 3 times and he never used it :(

Jonathon Crane
27-05-2005, 02:16
Has anyone double-checked this? I've cleared that map 3-4 times (it's quite small) and haven't ever seen a boss there.

The only place I've seen this skill used is by Ice Wurms in Lornar's pass.

After a good amount of effort I can verfiy that maw the mountain heart IS in dreadnaughts drift.

Getting there:
To find him, at the large four way "inersection" loaded with stone summit,
go east and head up the hill. (not as easy as it sounds with half the stone summit army in the way). Towards the top of the hill you will encounter a group or two of stone summit dwarves and a group of tundra giants. At the very top of the hill, in the farthest south east corner of dreadnaughts drift, you will find two large rounded open areas. One contains a shrine to Dwayna and the other contains maw the mountain heart. You will have to walk around in this open area until you trigger him to spawn, and trust me you'll know when he does, he makes the other wyrms look like runts.

Capturing the skill:
From what I saw Maw uses only suffering and Feast of Corruption, however he will not use FoC until your party has been hexed with suffering first. Once you see him succesfully use suffering, get your finger on the trigger.
Maw didn't go down very easily for me and I had ample time and plenty of opportunities to grab the skill.

Hope this helps folks out.

Kavorka
27-05-2005, 22:43
Has anyone seen another boss carrying Feast of Corruption besides Maw? I have tried venturing into Dreadnaughts once and failed miserably. I'd rather not repeat the long journey or the war with the thousand dwarves that patrol the area.

Jonathon Crane
29-05-2005, 23:19
Has anyone seen another boss carrying Feast of Corruption besides Maw? I have tried venturing into Dreadnaughts once and failed miserably. I'd rather not repeat the long journey or the war with the thousand dwarves that patrol the area.

I think this one is a no, with a but. No, I don't think anyone has spotted any bosses using FoC except Maw, BUT ANet is making some changes to "high level areas", to have more boss monsters and thus make it easier to capsig skills. So, maybe in the near future there will be.

If you want to get up to Maw I'll take you if you'd like look me up in game, same name.

Cathana
06-06-2005, 17:47
Awesome elite skill guide: EDITED, sorry Cathana, I meant to do this earlier but goe sidetracked. Cant have this link in here as it can be viewed as competing :( nice site tho :)

Lalenthar
07-06-2005, 08:52
Greetings.

I'm a ranger, and I don't normally frequent the necromancer forum, but I ran into a necromancer mob tonight that I thought you all would want to know about.

I was passing through Spearhead Peak (yes, Spearhead Peak) tonight, and ran across this mob......Maw the Mountain Heart...using Feast of Corruption.

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/9529/gw060a4vn.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw060a4vn.jpg)

This is where I fought him...

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/1782/gw060b7qe.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw060b7qe.jpg)

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/3164/gw0633by.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw0633by.jpg)

...but I'm pretty sure he pops up in more than one spot. I passed by that same spot at least three times previously tonight on my way to tackle a ranger boss, and he only popped up the fourth time. You may have to hunt for him a bit within the zone.

Good Luck!

Lalenthar

Xircon
13-06-2005, 11:05
http://dii.gwonline.net/sk2.php

Deth Angel
13-06-2005, 19:42

I know Night Spinechill took me forever to find because hes on the zig zag path that goes to the outpost just north of draknors forge(sp?)

And a few others were frustrating to find as well.

And if this is a new topic(im assuming it is) you have perfect timing as I was just about to start exploring areas for those elites that are not listed yet. ^^

so you found night spinechill in the area between camp rankor and droknars? because thats one of the elites i need.

nihlathaK
15-06-2005, 21:29
fought 'im 3 times and he never used it :(

He uses it right before he dies (tries to use this is heal himself a bit i'm guessing).

Also, Virulence is supposedly found in Ettin's Back right outside of Ventari's Refuge but i've fought him about twelve times, and still to no avail, he has not used the skill once, I've tried signet of agony and chilblains please post a picture of the boss if you happen to come across him using it..

Suppemand
24-06-2005, 23:02
Anyone got some maps where you can see how to get there, looking for Hell's Precipice and i don't know were it is

ctrl alt da leet
24-06-2005, 23:22
not sure if u were asking where in teh map is hells precipice, but its in teh area of teh ring of fire island place :p . when u look at ur map look southwest :thumbsup: .

Deth Angel
28-06-2005, 06:41
For Wither you can put "Ignis Effigea - Perdition Rock"

Conqueror Scale
29-06-2005, 10:47
Where is that Thirsty River ? ive been searching for it but full of nothing by it... if someone could know where do i find that place, please say :happy05:
That order of vampire is godly.

ccrazool
29-06-2005, 17:47
I forget the last name of the boss, but I captured Soul Leech from a dryder boss named Goss. It is in the Abaddon's Mouth mission, on the far northwest coast of the island. Lots of other bosses on the way too.

Comrade Morik
29-06-2005, 19:47
Here's a great guild site that has maps for elite skill tracking.

Link Deleted

- Comrade Morik -

Ahh sorry comrade, you cant post that link as it is to a competetor's site. GWOnline has a great map and its basically the same thing if you check out the main site.

ShadisLecrou
30-06-2005, 20:06
Where is that Thirsty River ? ive been searching for it but full of nothing by it... if someone could know where do i find that place, please say :happy05:
That order of vampire is godly.

Thirsty River is one of the 3 ascension quests. It's NE of Augury Rock.

Also, I think that I saw a Necro boss in Elona reach casting Order of the Vampire. I know it was used against me, just not 100% sure the boss had it, as I didn't have a SoC with me. I may go back in some time this week and check, but if anyone's in there any time soon, they can double-check.

ccrazool
30-06-2005, 21:40
Greetings.

I'm a ranger, and I don't normally frequent the necromancer forum, but I ran into a necromancer mob tonight that I thought you all would want to know about.

I was passing through Spearhead Peak (yes, Spearhead Peak) tonight, and ran across this mob......Maw the Mountain Heart...using Feast of Corruption.

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/9529/gw060a4vn.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw060a4vn.jpg)

This is where I fought him...

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/1782/gw060b7qe.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw060b7qe.jpg)

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/3164/gw0633by.th.jpg (http://img67.echo.cx/my.php?image=gw0633by.jpg)

...but I'm pretty sure he pops up in more than one spot. I passed by that same spot at least three times previously tonight on my way to tackle a ranger boss, and he only popped up the fourth time. You may have to hunt for him a bit within the zone.

Good Luck!

Lalenthar

Me and my guild killed every single mob in Spearhead last night. Explored every nook and cranny. No sign of him whatsoever. Some grawl necro boss netted me Plague Signet (arguably the lamest elite in the game), and that's all. I was bummed out.

XKenshinX
02-07-2005, 01:15
He's in Dreadnaught!! :)

Took 3 and a half hours to get to him but:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4086/mawthemountainheart6as.th.jpg (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mawthemountainheart6as.jpg) :surprise:

My character is a Mesmer/Necro by the name of Daelia Blazeheart. Maybe you guys can go with me to get it sometime. I wouldn't mind going again!

BTW only 5 + 2 henchies!! :D

(One of them left right after we killed him)

Ravencroft
05-07-2005, 02:22
2 things i want to know.

1: Were are the locations of the pre searing necro armor
2: I saw on the first page locations of bosses. Is there some skill or other that lets you get the skills they have or do you get it by killing him or a quest or...well you get it.

Thank you

Ravencroft
06-07-2005, 19:29
Sorry for thr double post but it wont let me edit the other one.
Now i see that when people are talking about getting skills from bosses they have an SoC. What is that???

Seras Deschain
08-07-2005, 07:59
What part in Iron Mines does the boss that has Life Transfer appear in? Trying to figure out if its reachable w/ just me and a friend.

Seras Deschain
08-07-2005, 10:36
What part in Iron Mines does the boss that has Life Transfer appear in? Trying to figure out if its reachable w/ just me and a friend.

Forget what I said above. Found the guy by myself. :D

jeeperscreepers
08-07-2005, 22:06
in the ice floe, theres a pack of mursaat off to the side, one of the mursaat necromancers has a green boss glow, but his name is mursaat necromancer, he DOES HAVE LIFE TRANSFER, just got it from him

skuldnoshinpu
13-07-2005, 01:37
Anybody have any luck getting Maw the Mountain Heart to spawn where Lelanthar described? I ran out of Copperhammer Mines 10 times earlier today but couldn't get him to spawn. I'm wondering if either Lelanthar experienced some odd glitch or if Maw spawning is just very rare there.

Sonko Sehn
14-07-2005, 08:24
Where in Ettins Back can I find Flaw Rootplague for Virulence? :confused:

magi crept
16-07-2005, 08:18
Where in Ettins Back can I find Flaw Rootplague for Virulence? :confused:
don't go to ettin's back go out side Iorn mines you can get it there

Vexed Arcanist
16-07-2005, 23:22
Spiteful Spirit is also available in Snake Dance off the Azure Shadow boss whose name I forget, just picked it up today. He is random.

Faust IX
16-07-2005, 23:26
Spiteful Spirit is also available in Snake Dance off the Azure Shadow boss whose name I forget, just picked it up today. He is random.

Sapph Blactracker.

Ravencroft
17-07-2005, 19:22
in the ice floe, theres a pack of mursaat off to the side, one of the mursaat necromancers has a green boss glow, but his name is mursaat necromancer, he DOES HAVE LIFE TRANSFER, just got it from him

Were is the ice floe at??? I really want to get life transfer.

Patjamas
20-07-2005, 07:07
did they make a patch so that now there are no elites before the desert?

rpgdutchie
21-07-2005, 08:18
Very usefull for finding elite skills
name boss + map where they spawn

Do not post links to competitive sites. This is the 3rd time in this thread...

Carpe Diem :howdy:

Omen The Kursed
21-07-2005, 10:36
the bloodstone fen boss dont have virulence

i just wasted my time, im goin to bed now

magi crept
27-07-2005, 10:51
WOW. i real think they NEED to make finding the elites WAY better then it is now. (not to mention farming and unlocking everything, but that is another issue...). now i can understand that finding the elites should be its' own deal and all come come on this is just to much. i like for the most part how it is all set up. i like this game allot so don't get me wrong i am just mad after over 2 hours of trying to do something only to come out with NOTHING i wanted.

i have 4 necro elites left to unlock. 2 are in further missions i haven't got to yet.

Soul Leech- Possibly Abaddon's Mouth somewhere - and -
Aura of the Lich- Maligo Libens (Hell's Precipice)

i went out to fine this:

yeah i found the worm. i also had -60 DP by the time i got there. but i figured what the hell i will try and kill it any way. it is a really good spell. i know cause the worm killed me with it over 5 times before i gave up. i want this skill for my PvE character, but having to fight my way through all that again really BURNS ME UP! most of the way is not hard. BUT there are some areas of the map that are SWORMING with monsters, not just 1 type either, 2 sometimes even 3 types. that alone makes it really hard to get there with out any DP or even a little.

BUT i can't find
Tainted Flesh- Dosakaru Fevertouch (Perdition Rock)
i know some one else posted a map location for him but i have yet to see him. wth...

some one else stated this and i will confurm it
Wither- is in (Perdition Rock) it is on a squid "phantom"

magi crept
28-07-2005, 07:43
well i am happy to say after trying again that i got the skill. it is still HARD to get, but i think maybe the last time i was just unlucky.

i also have yet to get Tainted Flesh. i gess i will just have to keep looking.

well good luck to all of you.

chapium
03-08-2005, 21:05
I found Wither in the Northeast corner of the island that Ember Light Camp is on. It was in the back corner next to some Drakes and a ton of Flesh Golums.

Coincidentally, there is also a Warrior boss who has "Charge!" I believe its name was "Balthazar's Cursed"

Edit: I've been all over Abbadon's Mouth and havent found Soul Leech yet. The only section I have not done is on a path that diverges from the main way right before you get to the circle of ethereal seals. I think this is where the bonus is too. Whatever the case, there are supposed to be several bosses back there. I assume this is where the boss with Soul Leech is

teh Monkeys
12-08-2005, 23:34
I ran into the boss on abbadon's mouth with soul leech, when I was just exploring a bit.

forgot his name though... >_>

Comrade Morik
17-08-2005, 11:46
Aura of the Lich Maligo Libens - Hell's Precipice - Titan

Blood is Power Cry Darkday - Snake Dance - Azure Shadow

Feast of Corruption Maw The Mountain Heart - Dreadnought's Drift - Wurm

Grenth's Balance Facet of Darkness - Dragons Lair - Dragon
Mraggah - Frozen Forest - Phantom (Heroes Path Quest Only Obviously)

Life Transfer Feodor The Baneful - Iron Mines of Moladune - Mursaat
Agyrus The Scoundrel - Thunderhead Keep - Mursaat
Odelyn The Displeased - Ring Of Fire - Mursaat
Sarlic The Judge - Abaddon's Mouth - Mursaat

Lingering Curse Grenth's Cursed - Perdition Rock - Flesh Golem

Offering of Blood Riine Windrot - Thunderhead Keep - Stone Summit
Jollen Steelblight - Frozen Forest - Stone Summit

Order of the Vampire Uussh Visshta - Elona Reach - Forgotten
Rysaa Hisst - Dunes of Dispair - Forgotten
Hessper Sasso - Thirsty River - Forgotten

Plague Signet Karobo Dimdim - Witman's Folly - Grawl
Allobo Dimdim - Spearhead Peak - Grawl

Soul Leech Goss Darkweb - Abaddon's Mouth - Dryder

Spiteful Spirit Nighh SpineChill - Talus Chute - Azure Shadow
Ceru Gloomrunner - Iron Mines of Moladune - Azure Shadow
Sapph Blacktracker - Snake Dance - Azure Shadow

Tainted Flesh Dosakaru Fevertouch - Perdition Rock - Drake

Virulence Unthet Rotwood - Frozen Forest - Pinesoul

Well of Power Nhy Darkclaw - Mineral Springs - Avicara

Wither Ignis Effigia - Perdition Rock - Phantom

Comrade Morik
17-08-2005, 11:50
yeah i found the worm. i also had -60 DP by the time i got there. but i figured what the hell i will try and kill it any way. it is a really good spell. i know cause the worm killed me with it over 5 times before i gave up. i want this skill for my PvE character, but having to fight my way through all that again really BURNS ME UP! most of the way is not hard. BUT there are some areas of the map that are SWORMING with monsters, not just 1 type either, 2 sometimes even 3 types. that alone makes it really hard to get there with out any DP or even a little.

I went at it with henchies (All save Reyna), ran up thru there, killed Maw with something like +6 morale, you just have to "take it slow" (took me something over an hour to get there after all..). It makes a great combo spell (Feast of Corruption) with Suffering for PvE.

DaFrozenFlame
20-08-2005, 19:39
been searching prediction rock for the past 3 hours looking for tainted flesh from fevertouch... can any1 show a map of possible spawn points?

tried several times checking the spawn point to the right where ignifus and balthazar's cursed etc spawn but that didnt work, also scanend the whole island several times ...

joeynine
23-08-2005, 18:53
I have also seen Maw in Spearhead Peak, but only once out of many times going there. Of course, that time I didn't have my CapSig on me. I am guessing he is a rare spawn there.

ccrazool
23-08-2005, 20:36
been searching prediction rock for the past 3 hours looking for tainted flesh from fevertouch... can any1 show a map of possible spawn points?

tried several times checking the spawn point to the right where ignifus and balthazar's cursed etc spawn but that didnt work, also scanend the whole island several times ...

From the spawn point, you have to go through the "hydra circle" which is slightly to the left. Lotsa hydrae so be careful. Before you get to the ether seal, take a right, and there'll be a few dryders and some drakes. If the necro boss drake isn't there, it'll be an elemental boss drake. At this point, my team usually just zones back to Ember Light Camp and does the run again. We get really really good at killing the hydrae there and managing their aggros and meteor showers.

Funny story: I took a guildie necro to go kill Fevertouch and, I swear, 10 times in a row it was the elementalist boss. We got frustrated and quit, I told him that anytime he wants to try later, we'd hook it up. Later that afternoon, an elementalist guildie wanted to go cap from the elementalist drake boss... and guess who was there the VERY FIRST TIME we went? Mr. Fevertouch. He was also there the second, third and fourth times. Gah!

SethSharpShooter
24-08-2005, 16:34
Not sure if anyone had noticed this link on the website but it contains a list of all skills, their location and the quest that can trigger them if applicable. You can even click on the quest to get details on how to complete the quest involved.

Might want to add it to the 1st page as part of the sticky:

Necromancer Skills:

http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=119

DarkenSpirit
29-08-2005, 14:12
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/kite1288/gw005.jpg

He doesnt have virulence, please fix the first post so people dont waste time trying to get it.

Also what is the plant boss in Frozen Forest with virulence, like creature type or creature name.

Like is it an averica freirce ect. its just very vauge when it just says a name and not a boss type except plant so i can be more direct with my searching.

madness rusty
12-09-2005, 23:48
yeah actually i was about to do the same :)

Karabo Dimdim is nearly due north of Port Sledge, you have to jog east around a cliff but he is very close to the town.

TheQuickness, tell me your charachter name ingame and we can search together, ive just been running around with henchies right now.

Im a lvl 20 W/N or W/Mo who goes by Forsaken Mesaana.

karabo dimdim is easy im level 12 necro/mes and just kill him to days ago (with henchies of course) karabo is just in the hill out site port sledge easy with hechs hehe.

and for those that will say wtf level 12 yes my ign is dark master rusty also i have been looking for the boss in snake dance (dont remenber the elite) but he didnt show up and is hard as level 12 also i make my way to dreadnoghts drift also a pain in the azz and didnt find the boss that is in that place and die like 20 times from camp raknor to dreadnoughts drift hehe is hard. :(

madness rusty
13-09-2005, 00:05
so you found night spinechill in the area between camp rankor and droknars? because thats one of the elites i need.

yes like the they said is in the zig zag outsite camp rankor.

Chayrah Darkhaven
25-09-2005, 17:00
I've found an excellent resource for elite caps is Link Edited Out they not only have the bosses, but if you click on the links you get mini-maps with boss locations. It's the place I consult first before planning my cap runs.

Sorry Chayrah, you cannot psot links to competitive websites :(

oblivionsoul
10-10-2005, 06:17
u can get wither from the titan boss in mineral springs for the quest "defend droknars forge", i was going to cap it but i already used my caps on shield of judgement and well of power.

magi crept
19-10-2005, 22:01
is it me or is Abaddon's Mouth just plain insain. i am starting to hate this mish. all i'm trying to do is get Soul Leech. but getting past the 1st 2 murrsat bosses is a pain. if you are unlucky and run into the necro and the monk together you might as well map back and start over because you will not get past them unless you have a super ultra uber elite interupter. it took me almost a 1/2 hour to kill just the monk by himself. this is just to much. Anet REALLY needs to add more locations to find the elites. i am gettin sick of it.

any way before i go off to much has any 1 else been able to get Soul Leech?

i think i know where to look but after i finaly got past the 1st 2 bosses, i went arround the right side only to get utterly stomped by way to many hydra in the LAVA. now that just strait pissed me off and i turned the game off. Anet also REALLY needs to make comands for the retarded henchmen. it is hard enough to find a good group and even harder to find 1 that will go with me to get Soul Leech....

ba!

Alexia of Durham
22-10-2005, 04:36
Captured Feast of Corruption the other day ( got some useful hints where the worm could be located from fellow-necros in Droknar's forge )

http://www.wesselsweb.com/4imagesgallery/data/media/1/gw064.jpg

http://www.wesselsweb.com/4imagesgallery/data/media/1/gw063.jpg

Started out from Camp Rankor for it and as pure minion master ( there's lots of corpses on the way there) , got killed twice due to Azure shadows , there's lots of them and a whole bunch near the end . At the point where the boss spawned there was a large group of hill giants so you got a lot of giant stomp . Biggest problem was the Azure Shadows though as they wasted large quantities of minions .

Zantarius
09-11-2005, 16:42
theres a simple answer to all elite signet locations for all classes:
http://guildwars.gameamp.com/game_map/viewGameMaps/0.php!orderBy=21
i apologise if someone beat me to this, but there are 8 pages of replies and i am too lazy to sit here to read em all :D

lordsiththegreat
17-11-2005, 16:20
Does anyone know where i can find blood ritual?

Immortal Fist
15-01-2006, 14:50
Feast of Corruption - Maw the Mountain Heart (Dreadnaughts Drift)

Sometimes he appears along the wurm route after the troll cave in Lornar's Pass.

Remember, Sometimes.

The Ze
29-01-2006, 19:40
I need Help with Caping Well Of Power,Virulence And Feast Of Corruption,Does any1 want's to Help?
P.S. My Name Soulrage The Nercom.

meatloafman
28-02-2006, 23:58
if i saw correctly and if its not wrong, the boss list in the gwonline.net(which is very incomplete) has boss list of grenths footprint, and morgriff shadestone has offering of blood which i intend to cap next time i go in with my necro.

Thervold
03-03-2006, 21:29
Cry Darkday no longer seems to have Blood is Power. Has anyone seen where this can be obtained now?

Servitor
04-03-2006, 12:37
Cry Darkday no longer seems to have Blood is Power. Has anyone seen where this can be obtained now?

I just capped BiP from him today...?

you might just have to do it again? possibly

Jhnboyman
25-03-2006, 16:57
wow

those are all advanced skills!@

me/ a monk/necro

is having troube doing the ascalon quests like fire in the north(?), the Duke s Althea?

can someone help me on those (sorry this is kinda off topic)?
thanks!

i couldnt find any quest guides on the internet.

Kelwind Mickey
31-03-2006, 10:26
If you haven't noticed there are three locations for "Order of the Vampire" elite spell and they are ALL three of the desert missions, not sure what bosses though but I do know they are in all three of them.
Thervold: Are you sure? I recently capped Blood Is Power from him =/

Thurston
07-04-2006, 02:15
i have heard and seen on wiki; that FoC can be capped in multiple places, though I have tried with absoulte no success, can anyone confirm? or help? IGN Thurston Killgore

Death Lord Grenth
29-04-2006, 02:02
anyone discover flesh golems place yet? i saw Order of Apostasy in the undercity

Spanks
29-04-2006, 06:01
anyone discover flesh golems place yet? i saw Order of Apostasy in the undercity

I capped that one earlier, anyone else been down there and drunk that crap whatever his name is offers you from the "Chalice Of Corruption", it's worse than herbal tea :shocked:

Death Lord Grenth
29-04-2006, 16:13
Flesh Golem i will find you! Wail of Doom is in Tahnnakai temple.

vader
09-05-2006, 13:41
Here is a thread on where to find Flesh Golem:

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=396469

Reply 19 has a map of where to find it. Here's a pic of me and my new bestest friend in GW. :)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6504/myfriend3cr.jpg

380 Realm
19-05-2006, 20:56
Where can I get Oppressive Gaze? Can't find a Canthan skill trainer that has it. EDIT: Never mind, I found it. (Kaineng Center)

hand
10-06-2006, 21:40
anyone know if u can, and where to get, grenths balance in factions?

Kelwind Mickey
11-06-2006, 15:43
^ I don't believe so, the only Prophecies Necro elites that i've seen or captured in Factions are: Lingering Curse, Plague Signet, Tainted Flesh and one other i'm forgetting. There might be more though as I haven't been to the Luxons side except for capping Discord (can't get it elsewhere lol).

mattheO
19-06-2006, 12:01
Hey guys :)
I still can't find the blood of the master skill. Can you help me ? I went to droknar and got nothing.
Thanks for replying :)

Lil Ceazar
26-06-2006, 16:09
Does anyone have a map picture on where I can find Well of Power? I'd appreciate the help.

KaliMagdalene
15-07-2006, 08:13
Blood is Power in the Undercity (Chan the Dragon's Blood):

http://home.comcast.net/~kalimagdalene/chanloc.jpg

Thaddeus Bandito
29-07-2006, 21:45
anyone know if u can, and where to get, grenths balance in factions?

You can get Grenth's Balance in the Nahpui Quarter mission from Kuongshang (or w/e the turtle boss is called.)

Woo Sung
01-08-2006, 11:44
Any1 know were I can get Aura of the Lich in fractions? or am i goin to hv to make the long trip to Hell's Precipice?

Zaxares
02-08-2006, 07:15
Aura of the Lich is a Prophecies-only skill, unfortunately.