PDA

View Full Version : purge signet, anyone else running with it?

Reni
20-05-2005, 08:17
I find it pretty handy as a warrior main, since its essentially a 'get rid of all conditions/hexes, but lose your energy' skill. I really like how it treats both conditions and hexes instead of making me choose between convert hexes and purge conditions, plus there's no innate energy cost o.ob The only thing I think that hurts it is the 30 second recharge =\

Just wondering if others use it and if not, what other skills do you prefer to counteract all those anti-warrior skills?^^

Genma Magik
05-02-2006, 14:33
I find it pretty handy as a warrior main, since its essentially a 'get rid of all conditions/hexes, but lose your energy' skill. I really like how it treats both conditions and hexes instead of making me choose between convert hexes and purge conditions, plus there's no innate energy cost o.ob The only thing I think that hurts it is the 30 second recharge =\

Just wondering if others use it and if not, what other skills do you prefer to counteract all those anti-warrior skills?^^

To me i don't mind losing ten energy per hex and condition
cause I'm an ele and ill just have get more energy some how!

In case you have mend aliment and remove hex use those:grin:

Keitaro
05-02-2006, 18:10
I use it sometimes, but i dont like the energy loss, so its kinda a disadvantage.

Malchiel
05-02-2006, 18:49
I hate the 3 second cast time. Almost scream "interrupt me!"

Priest Of Sorrows
05-02-2006, 18:54
I personally never use it. The fact that it can use so much energy and the recharge time is just pointless when alot of hexes can be almost instantly recast. Its alot like purge conditions in some respects that the recharge is too long, conditions just get put straight back on. Don't know about pvp but i certainly dont use either in pve. Only when i'm doing runs will i take purge conditions and i still hate it for that split second of cool down where it stops you moving.

Attirus
06-02-2006, 16:35
The energy loss is not such a big deal to me, as I would only use it on an adren build, like a battle rage build. What makes it bad is the 3 second cast time and 30 second recharge. Even on the battle rage build its kind of lame because it ends battle rage.

Zaxares
07-02-2006, 03:58
I use it in my W/Mo Succor build. Energy loss? Who cares. I run around on 0 energy anyway; Succor doesn't end even if you have 0 energy and use Purge Signet. :wink: All of my damage comes from adrenaline and signets.

Purge Signet is not so much for myself as for my squishie teammate who's the target of 5 conditions and twice as many hexes. It's like a nice little reset button. If only the recharge time wasn't so long...