PDA

View Full Version : divine favor

vvutnjo
20-05-2005, 10:06
is it my game or when i heal my party member divine favor xtra heal dose not kick in.... when i heal myself it show the xtra heal but when i heal my party it dose not show... can some1 help me out thx

salaboB
20-05-2005, 10:08
It's working, it just isn't displaying it on your screen.

Now, things like heal party or heal area it only triggers on yourself, not the other people it hits.

vvutnjo
20-05-2005, 11:33
yea i was wondering if any monks out there know that when u heal your alllies does it show the number of the heal from divine favor?? cuz it dosent seem to work for me.. when i heal my allies he say it dosent have the xtra heal either... i was wondering if its me... cuz when i heal myself it show both number and when i heal my allies it show 1 number ... wondering what was going on thx...

Taxus Baccata
20-05-2005, 11:42
I know what you are saying, I use heal party after a fight and I get the two sets of numbers over me, but only one over the others.

I am sure it is working though, because when I use healing breeze on an ally I see an initial bump on thier health bar, which can only be caused by the Divine Favour.

Alexiel
20-05-2005, 12:13
I am sure it is working though, because when I use healing breeze on an ally I see an initial bump on thier health bar, which can only be caused by the Divine Favour.
While I am not entirely certain due to the heat of battle and what-not, I believe that the person being healed sees both numbers; the regular healing and the divine favour bonus.

I healed myself during a mission and there was another monk in the part. I believe she healed me at the same time. I had four (+xx) numbers over my head at that moment.

Either way, I am sure it works as I too notice a 'bump' of health to some degree when using non-healing monk spells on allies. used on lower level characters it's really obvious as their max health is so small the health bar (being relative) shows a very large jump from a small healing amount.

If you know someone in a party, I suggest asking if they see two healing numbers when you heal them; ask how much they healed for.
I do not suggest doing that in a mission or a random party, though, as testing such things in such situations may annoy some people.

triplex
20-05-2005, 12:21
To clear up:

1. Divne Favour bonus only displays for the haracter that it aplies to. You dont see it if you heal other character, but it works. You will only see it when you are healed by someone who has divine favour, including you.
2. Divine favour is given to other characters only with single target spells. In case of multitarget speall (ex. Heal Party) it only aplies to you , and not to the other party members.

I hope tat helps.

lithun
20-05-2005, 16:03
is it my game or when i heal my party member divine favor xtra heal dose not kick in.... when i heal myself it show the xtra heal but when i heal my party it dose not show... can some1 help me out thx

Okay, here's how it works from what I've observed. Divine FAVOR by itself only gives you a bonus heal. However, if you use divine BOON, then you will get the bonus heal on the party. So, with divine boon up, I see 2 +'s (heal party + boon bonus) on party members and 3 +'s (heal party + boon bonus + divine favor bonus) on me when I heal party.

Litha Dro
20 monk

Cartigan
20-05-2005, 16:13
Jesus christ, some one sticky a thread that says that YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR DIVINE FAVOR EFFECTS ON OTHER PEOPLE

Enigo Montoya
21-05-2005, 03:26
Lol. It's really not that hard to figure out ROFL. But ya if your a primary healer should be using divine boon.

With heal other I heal for 230ish. It's quite nice :D