PDA

View Full Version : Any way to re-do the reversing of scales Q?

Whozyt
20-05-2005, 16:09
I screwed up, first time doing this quest, found the necro named boss, got all excited that I finally found a necro boss and captured his first spell, barbs...

I THEN noticed he used bone fiend, would much rather have that spell...

I went back to LA, and walked all the way back up to his original spawning point, but he wasn't there anymore :(

Is there a way to re-do this? I'm only 15 so not ready for ascension, but would love to get fiends early if possible.

Thanks for any help...

goblintrain
20-05-2005, 17:19
I screwed up, first time doing this quest, found the necro named boss, got all excited that I finally found a necro boss and captured his first spell, barbs...

I THEN noticed he used bone fiend, would much rather have that spell...

I went back to LA, and walked all the way back up to his original spawning point, but he wasn't there anymore :(

Is there a way to re-do this? I'm only 15 so not ready for ascension, but would love to get fiends early if possible.

Thanks for any help...

Did you kill the boss? If so, i don't think you will be able to go back & encounter him again,

unless..

you accompany some other players who still haven't done that quest. I tried to go back there last night with just henchies, & had the same problem.

BTW: if you do join up with a group doing this quest, please give me a whisper. I am Elizabeth Batheroy, and would dearly love to try and capture a skill from him.

Funny as it may sound, i never started using the skill capture signets until after ascension. Now, i'm enjoying the skill capture so much, i've put further missions on the back burner & just explore, searching for new towns & new bosses with new skills to steal! :cool:

Good luck!

Gorki
21-05-2005, 01:36
Well i had some problems with this boss to because If u enter the swamp on a certain moment ( after the executioner's have left) the boss will come towards you even tho he's not in your circle if u just go back and let him pass and then follow him you will see he's heading to the portal of The ' north kryta Gates' and he walks true it and dissapears.and then you have to re-do the quest by going in a city again and then do the quest again. I found this pretty irritating as his bone fiends kept on slaughtering me but eventually i coulf finish the quest with henchies , hope this helps a little bit

GorkiTjai^

NullMad
24-05-2005, 22:25
You'll get that skill later for free. Unless you are a heavy minion guy don't bother with it at this point.

lobster
07-06-2005, 18:22
You'll get that skill later for free. Unless you are a heavy minion guy don't bother with it at this point.

Sorry, I would have to disagree, that is horrible advice. You don't get the skill until much later (Droknar's), and at this point in the game, getting Bone Fiend really changes stuff up. I noticed my damage go up dramatically switching from Bone Minions to Fiends. (I use henchmen so I have no need for minions except for DPS - and Fiends are much better).