PDA

View Full Version : Rate and critique this build plz.

Miss Schizo
20-05-2005, 17:19
Ok, I was looking into something that I can use to do some solo grinding effectively without lvling up a war/mon.

This is what I came up with. I am an ele/nec, but for this build I'm going to stay away from the necro side of it and go with fire and air. I would also like a suggestion for the last slot, since I couldn't come up with any enchantments that were worthwhile.

1. Ether Renewal
2. Air Attunement
3. Lightning Orb
4. Meteor Shower
5. Fire Storm
6. Fireball
7. Inferno
8. <unknown>

Maybe I could swap phoenix in on the last spot, since I need a skill there.

PKMG StaR
21-05-2005, 12:50
Probably the easiest and perhaps the most effective way to get through PvE is the good old fire aoe. My first elementalist since release was pure fire / energy storage and would deal so much damage that I would not even need another nuker in the party. I used fireball,firestorm,meteor storm, and like lava font i think, can't remember, and then fire attunement, ether renewal which later turned into elemental attunement. With renewal make sure that you have a few enchantments to get your full use out of it.

Earth is also a really fun way to go when you manage to get all the skills you need. Ward of melee will help your party out soooo much and is almost a must have spell against the toughest of monsters. Something like Aftershock,Earthquake,earth attunement, ward against melee, armor of earth is a fun build that I liked, if your tired of pure damage. Plus your party will like you very much =/.

Lightning orb is a good skill, and is pretty effective at the later stages of the game but I would still just avoid using it unless your going for a air elementalist build.

Super Emo Man
21-05-2005, 17:03
It'd be best to drop Air Attunement and throw in Fire Attunement since your only using one Air skill. Also you'll need to throw in Glyph of Lesser Energy since the spells have high energy cost. If you really want to use Phoenix, I'd say swap it in for inferno.

Boanergese
22-05-2005, 04:36
Ok, I was looking into something that I can use to do some solo grinding effectively without lvling up a war/mon.

This is what I came up with. I am an ele/nec, but for this build I'm going to stay away from the necro side of it and go with fire and air. I would also like a suggestion for the last slot, since I couldn't come up with any enchantments that were worthwhile.

1. Ether Renewal
2. Air Attunement
3. Lightning Orb
4. Meteor Shower
5. Fire Storm
6. Fireball
7. Inferno
8. <unknown>

Maybe I could swap phoenix in on the last spot, since I need a skill there.

Too much energy use for one. Second you have a lot of fire skills, but you are using air attunement. Replace air attunement with fire, replace inferno with incidinary bonds, use flair instead of lightning orb. It is a good skill that you can spam the enemy with. If you use confure flame and have a fire wand you can do more fire damage. I would also get rid of meteor shower and replace it with glyph of energy. You did need two AOE spells and in PVP the players will just move out of the way of the spell. Third you don't have anything to heal yourself. I would be a ranger also and use troll ungent. Lastly why are you using two elemental types? That means you have to use attribute points to make either of them effective. I hope this critique has been of help to you.

Fire 12 (+1)
Energy store 9 (+1)
Wilderness 9