PDA

View Full Version : i need W/Mo sword build.

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 02:40
looking for a build that lets Warrior kill as well as tank like crazy. what seems to let warrior not die and kill a lot.

TW III
21-05-2005, 03:03
pvp or pve?

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 07:54
mainly pvp but i guess knowing a pve also doesn't hurt :)

Stephen Hawking
21-05-2005, 08:20
I personally like having balt's spirit for energy/adrenaline gain.

And using healing breeze, or another spammable heal like reversal of fortune, orison, healing touch,etc.

Sprint is always nice as well.

The pick your 3 sword skill combo usually to finish them off. Final thurst is usually included.

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 08:38
what seems to be best sword combos.

also... whats the best elite skill to use

REI ONRYOU
21-05-2005, 11:47
There is no best. Only what you enjoy and suits your playing style. Builds constantly evolve due to the nature of this game. Try building what you think would be a good build, post it here, and we'll comment on it.

You'll do a lot better working on it yourself than just being hand fed our builds.

Xiux X
22-05-2005, 04:07
My build is based on dishing out damage while staying alive long enough for my allied elementalists (since their spells have aoe and end up dealing WAY more damage than I can) deliver even more pain. This is my build, which has worked pretty well for me.
I have Final Thrust, Sever Artery, Gash, and Galtrath Slash for attacks. I use Balthazar's Spirit and Mending as enchantments, and Balthazar's does a pretty good job of replenishing my energy as long as I'm getting beat on (the main purpose of a tank in the first place). Flourish helps recharge my attacks extra-fast, and Healing Breeze lets me counter massive hexing. My sword increases deep wound and enchantment length. This build lets me do pretty well in pvp, and I've become somewhat of a warrior-hunter, instead of the more common caster-killers. This build is really pvp only though, since the npc mesmers usually do an insane job of using "shatter enchantment". This is just my personal build, you can probably alter it a bit to match your own playing style. (still, anybody else with a few constructive criticisms would be very helpful)