PDA

View Full Version : Best place to solo for Fiery Dragon Sword

redvandam
21-05-2005, 12:10
I am a lvl 20 W/M and I wanted to get my hands on a Dragon Sword for awhile.

I am on the 3 mission needed before Acension so I can travel to any of the zones in and around that Area.

What mob has the best chance to drop one of these swords.

I've done many Drake runs from Sanctum Cay (I am assuming they have the same drops as the Gate of Kryta Drakes) and never got anything great yet.

I've treid killing a few Hydra outside of Aurgy Rock and got a gold long sword so I figure those are my best chance of getting a Dragon Sword.

Can someone please let me know what I should be killing to get my hands on one of these bad boys?

Thanks

angrysquirrel
21-05-2005, 14:32
i farm on fire island a lot (last 3 missions) and they drop there often, if you want one pm sunrise x ingame :)

artyparty
23-05-2005, 19:55
In Elona, I got 3 dragon swords, 2 gold max dmg hammers, a gold max dmg axe, a purple max dmg bow, a max dmg wand and max dmg staff in about 6 runs. This is all before you get to the second ghost too...all minotaurs and dune borrowers.

pryzmatik2
26-05-2005, 03:11
I don't know if trying to solo for one would be best.. as it will not only be hard in the place you have to solo to get one (Crystal Desert is where I've found 3 of them).. Save up and buy one or trade for one would be the best way to get your hands on one, I believe.