PDA

View Full Version : W/R looking for a 2 skills

RickyD
21-05-2005, 19:34
Im doing the infamous Warrior/wilderness survival character. Apply poison that stuff... and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of where to find troll unguent and apply poison.

Because for Rangers as primary profession you recieve troll unguent after completing the first quest. Then for Warrior/ranger you can't do that quest, I'm just wondering if I shouldn't pass on to searing incase I miss the skill or if its in old ascalons quests...

And for Apply poison I couldn't find on the site the location for it, so if you could just give me the NPC's name/quest that would be greatly appreciated.

yind
21-05-2005, 21:47
Im doing the infamous Warrior/wilderness survival character. Apply poison that stuff... and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of where to find troll unguent and apply poison.

Because for Rangers as primary profession you recieve troll unguent after completing the first quest. Then for Warrior/ranger you can't do that quest, I'm just wondering if I shouldn't pass on to searing incase I miss the skill or if its in old ascalons quests...

And for Apply poison I couldn't find on the site the location for it, so if you could just give me the NPC's name/quest that would be greatly appreciated.

You get troll urgent in pre-searing and you get apply poison in Ascalon Settlement north of Lions Arch....bty war/rangers are awesome :happy65:

RickyD
21-05-2005, 21:52
thanks alot guy, right before i read your post I got troll unguent, but thanks for the info on apply poison.

W/R 4 life!

sangalang
22-05-2005, 06:07
you can get troll unguent from the Ranger in Post Searing by the burning Balthazar statue by taming a stalker for him

Hokutan
22-05-2005, 22:55

FYI ,you can get any of the pre- searing skills you missed from the "Skills" NPC in the City of Ascalon,they are usually 30 to 40 gold ,and one skill point a piece to purchase.