PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, but i have an idea

Gwyndion
21-05-2005, 19:45
I just started playing Guild Wars, my primary is a mesmer, and my secondary is an elemental, since mesme are rangers, who usually need to support and interrupt, we need to be able to do quick attacks right? Well, I don't know if i'm right, but if you combine a high lvl of quick cast with the stone dagger spell, wouldn't you kind of get a machine gun effect Since it has no recharge rate and a low (1 second) cast time which is lowered even further by quick cast...please tell me if this is a good idea...

Oh yeah, a question, does quick casting also affect recharge time or not please? Where do i hire henchmen please?

Nobleman Azure
21-05-2005, 22:31
1. Yes, sort of its a machine gun effect it works not super rapid fire though.
2. It doesnt affect your recharge time unless you use mantra of recovery which reduces the recharge time by 50%, the mantra lasts longe rthe more fast casting you have.
3. You hire henchmen at any town after Pre Searing

Gwyndion
21-05-2005, 23:06
1. Yes, sort of its a machine gun effect it works not super rapid fire though.
2. It doesnt affect your recharge time unless you use mantra of recovery which reduces the recharge time by 50%, the mantra lasts longe rthe more fast casting you have.
3. You hire henchmen at any town after Pre Searing

Where do i get skills please? i'm a mesner/elementalist, and whats pre searing? If you mean when i go to war, i'm waiting with that untill i get some decnt equipment, i'm still using most of my starting stuff,any suggestions what to craft where? i'm lvl 6

Nobleman Azure
22-05-2005, 03:05
Lets just say that you are in pre searing right now. All will be made clear once you go to war. So in short you cannot hire henchmen yet.

As for your skills the only way to obtain em in your current location is to do quests for various NPCs, some reward you with skills.

Gwyndion
22-05-2005, 11:28
K, thans, I'll have to search i guess, so far i only got the resurection token from a quest