PDA

View Full Version : comment my W/M build

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 20:33
this is my first time trying to guess on a build so critique on it and see what you think.

Severy Artery
Gash
Savage Strike
Final Thrust
Battle Rage
Mending
Healing Breeze
resurrection signet

i get enough healing prayer to maxe out healing breeze and mending life. i didn't get restore life cuz that takes forever to use.

Battle rage for the adrenline.

comments?

TW III
21-05-2005, 21:11
-Don't use Mending
-Don't use Healing Breeze
-Use resurrection or Restore Life instead of the signet
-Take Frenzy instead of Battle Rage
-Use power attack, hamstring and Sprint
-Use Strength of Honor

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 21:32
hmm a little explanation? if i take out mending and healing breeze, how will i be able to tank very well?

i was just in an arena game and a warrior with mending and healing breeze helped us get 9 consecutive wins until he left.

but i really whats good. why not battle rage? what elite skill should i use?

also, is resurrection signet better in arena but bad for others? i could always use resurrection or restore life in bigger battles. i need ideas :)

TW III
21-05-2005, 21:43
hmm a little explanation? if i take out mending and healing breeze, how will i be able to tank very well?

Do you want to play pvp with this? If so leave it out. Tanking absolutely useless in pvp.

i was just in an arena game and a warrior with mending and healing breeze helped us get 9 consecutive wins until he left.

That doesn't mean crap. Arena is random and full of premade people who have 0 idea how to play this game. Every half decent necro or mesmer can easily disable one of those selfheal warmons.

but i really whats good. why not battle rage? what elite skill should i use?

Hundred Blades for additional damage or Skull Crack.

also, is resurrection signet better in arena but bad for others? i could always use resurrection or restore life in bigger battles. i need ideas :)

In arena Res Signet owns, short casting and resurrect at full health, in Tombs I'd rather use Restore Life.

bestplayaman
21-05-2005, 21:50
so i should always depend on my monks to heal me?

could you maybe sure ur exact build so i see how the combos would work?

bestplayaman
22-05-2005, 04:24
should i use "For Great Justice"

dirtycash
22-05-2005, 04:55
#1 OMG, its a W/Mo build!!!
#2 Did that guy REALLY suggest bringing frenzy?!??!?!!?

Wonder if he realizes thats the best way to kill your mirror is to have him use Frenzy? :surprise:

bestplayaman
22-05-2005, 19:39
lol.. so is battle rage even any good or is For Great Justice better.