PDA

View Full Version : Ascention?

prosbloom
22-05-2005, 03:54
I'm wondering, is ascention like the searing, where you can't go back to the world like it was? Im only to Quarrel falls, so I know I'm a ways off, but i was just wondering.

Digital Bath
22-05-2005, 04:20
Ascension is the battling of your mirror in order to make you progressivley stronger to face the enemy essentialy (without ruining too much of the story line for you I hope). The searing was what happened when the Charr destroyed the land scape and everything went down hill. Also, you really aren't that far off from Ascending, in terms of how many missions it will take you to get there. Now, the difficulty of the missions is an entirely different matter and all I can say is find a good party to do it with like any other mission/quest you do. The desert is a harsh place. :happy34:

prosbloom
22-05-2005, 05:20
So the searing isnt a cataclysmic event or anything. You can still access the original post-searing areas?

Dragon Flame
22-05-2005, 05:27
So the searing isnt a cataclysmic event or anything. You can still access the original post-searing areas?
its nothing like that, dont worry. you can still go everywhere in pre sear, and redo the missions and everything

prosbloom
22-05-2005, 05:37
Thnx, I was just wonderin. :)

Corrodias
22-05-2005, 08:59
1a) So the searing isnt a cataclysmic event or anything. You can still access the original post-searing areas?

1b) its nothing like that, dont worry. you can still go everywhere in pre sear, and redo the missions and everything

> what? no! the searing is the cataclysmic event and you cannot return the character to pre-searing once that occurs.

> ascension, on the other hand, is not similar in any way to the searing.

Kossan
24-05-2005, 03:11
tnx for clearing this one up, i've been wondering for quite some time. :thumbsup: