PDA

View Full Version : Necro/Ranger....need advice

AlbedoDeathbringer
23-05-2005, 06:46
I decided to change my guy's build to animating minions and casting death bond on them while my pet stalls.....from using only blood magic and beast.....the problem is dat it is hard to get corpses. Should i go bak to my old build or can any1 give me advice on how to fix my characters build?

TheQuickness
23-05-2005, 08:30
Let your pet die.

so put no attributes into beast mastery and keep a weak pet. let it die, raise a minion then res the pet and repeat.

traps would probably be useful if your playing without henchies. that way as your pet is being quickly killed u set traps between the mobs and you so you have time to raise minions and res your pet then run back a little.

AlbedoDeathbringer
23-05-2005, 20:12
But if I let my pet die....it takes 8 seconds to recharge my skills, and another 8 seconds to res...so itll take a while for me to summon horrors and stuff. Is there another way to fix my char?

BTW Is there another way to get bone minions besides Draknors Forge?

Nahakra Brakhir
26-05-2005, 08:50
But if I let my pet die....it takes 8 seconds to recharge my skills, and another 8 seconds to res...so itll take a while for me to summon horrors and stuff. Is there another way to fix my char?

BTW Is there another way to get bone minions besides Draknors Forge?

dunno if their is a other way, but it sounds silly to me if you put points in blood and beast while you summon minions, pu points in death and beast, thats what i do, in that way, your pet is very strong, taking 5 skill slots for your pet

-charm
-comfort
-10 damage reduction skill
-15 adamage and bleeding skill
-25 atack speed and 25 movement speed

in that way you should make a kill easy with your own weapon in it, when a corpse falls, ou summon minions, take blood of the master with ya, you sacrifice healt they get healed, nice combo move is the dark aura, when you heal your minions you must stand in thick of the fight, you wont get hit becuz of the minions, you heal them and sacrifice health, when you have dark aura on you , everytime you sacrifice health you make 44 damage to all surrounding, very nice combo, pet kills foe, foe becomes minions, minions get health, and you do damage, also you can switch one of the pet spells for taste of death spell, becuz with al the life sacrifiying you make it dangerous sometimes, taste of death subtract 300 healt from a minion very nice indeed yes ( i am talking about pve now, pvp blood is better)