PDA

View Full Version : 2nd profession question

Eruin
23-05-2005, 08:35
May seem like a stupid question but what in your opinion is the best 2nd profession for a warrior focusing on damage dealing?

Im thinking probably /E but i want some reasons why,i know the conjure line helps but just how much? Is there a big difference between the damage a W/N can do compared to a W/E?

HappyPants
23-05-2005, 21:24
If you choose monk as a second profession you could use smiting skills. Judges insight is a nice way to do some extra damage on your attacks.

Aramon
23-05-2005, 22:10
Smiting with monk. PBAoE if u go elm, or use Air magic.

Yue Jin
23-05-2005, 23:30
May seem like a stupid question but what in your opinion is the best 2nd profession for a warrior focusing on damage dealing?

Im thinking probably /E but i want some reasons why,i know the conjure line helps but just how much? Is there a big difference between the damage a W/N can do compared to a W/E?

I prefer monk while using the spells mending and Balthazars spirit. While mending heals you Spirit gives you energy and extra adrenaline. This allows you to use those high dmg adreniline required skills faster and even those that only require energy(endure pain,power strike, etc.) quicker as a warrior has minimal energy and mending, while being great for keeping yourself healed, takes away a regen arrow. I hope I've stated good reasons why a proper W/Mo can be a huge damage dealer.

sonofcalculator
24-05-2005, 06:49
I like using /N for curses, I've found a few good ones to rely upon.