PDA

View Full Version : What do you air elementalist spam with?

Rubch One
23-05-2005, 20:29
It doesn't seem like there are any damage dealing air spells without recharge times. So, what do you use to deal damage while your other spells are recharging?

Thanks

Lord Zado
23-05-2005, 20:38
It doesn't seem like there are any damage dealing air spells without recharge times. So, what do you use to deal damage while your other spells are recharging?

Thanks

Other spells of course! You can pretty much spam Lightning Orb - Lightning Strike. Maybe bring lightning surge and/or chain lightning.

My personal build uses Lightning Strike, Enervating Charge, Lightning Orb, Chain Lightning, and Lightning Surge. I just cast them is rapid succession. Does a ton of damage. Takes a lot of energy though(50 energy) By the time I cast all 5 of those, Orb, strike, and surge are recharged and ready to go. Also I have a storm artifact with +12 energy, 20% chance of quick cast AND 20% chance of quick skill recharge so that helps sometimes too.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

Rubch One
23-05-2005, 20:49
Oh I see... thanks.

I don't have enough air spells nor energy to be able to spam higher cost, longer recharge spells yet. I just got to Yak's Bend, so hopefully that'll change soon.

um104
24-05-2005, 03:22
if your at Yaks Bend, your going to have to work with what you have. Air doesnt have many spamming spells, but all its spells cause mass damage, so its an even trade-off. Just be patient, take your daily dose of missions, and you'll get your build soon enough.
PS. the other day, i thought i saw a lvl 7 in Druid's Overlook. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Air Elementalist Extrordinare
--um104

Efflixi
24-05-2005, 03:55
Well with these I don't need to worry about recharge times!!! :surprise:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/killerv/weppic.jpg

Aire
24-05-2005, 11:05
how to spam with Air Ele:

Lightning Strike + Lightning Orb
Quickening Zephyr
Air attunment + Elemental Attunement

All of your spells recharge twice as fast, they cost 2 energy (lightning) and 4 energy (lightning Orb). You can keep up a continuous chain for a long long time

/Aire :)

Rubch One
24-05-2005, 21:22
Thanks guys...

Something that I've been a bit confused about... if I am a El/Mo, can I obtain and equip Ranger skills or skills of any other profession?

Satan Minion
24-05-2005, 21:24
Well with these I don't need to worry about recharge times!!! :surprise:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/killerv/weppic.jpg

Beyotch!! (Just playing lol) NICE WAND... need one...I got your artifact of course though and my wand does 20% recharge :love19:

Big Banga
24-05-2005, 21:54
Meh, lol I found this and i use it.

Http://wmresource.org/images/other/Untitled-1.jpg

Im going to change enchantment to fortitude +30

and the energy to +5 instead of 4