PDA

View Full Version : Where is Glyph of Sacrifice?

Alphia
23-05-2005, 21:57
Think I'll have to capture Glyph of Sacrifice from somewhere, dont think is in any of the skill trainers or quest, can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks much :D

Xircon
23-05-2005, 23:22
Think I'll have to capture Glyph of Sacrifice from somewhere, dont think is in any of the skill trainers or quest, can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks much :D
I am having trouble thinking here. Is it in elite skill? If it is, then it has to be captured. I ahve seen guys using it in several areas. Fissure is one of them, but I cannot remember where. The other is lonar pass (the first area out of Beacons's heading South). There is a boss about half way that uses that and water trident.

I think you can capture it in the Dragon's Lair as well.

Aire
24-05-2005, 11:03
You can buy it in a town south of Droknar's (the name eludes me for the moment - some port) Glyph of Elemental Power is also sold there.

/Aire :)

Legendary Archmage
24-05-2005, 13:33
great thanks, was always looking for glyph of elemental power :D

Alphia
24-05-2005, 17:53
Found Glyph of Sacrifice in camp rankor :happy34: (webbie part of this site was down yesterday so I could'nt check, but it says it there and thats where I found it).

Glyph of Elemental is in The town south of Draknor (Port Sledge).

:idea: Use actual full names that way next time someone use search, this post will come up, I used search for "Glyph of Sacrifice", "Glyph Sacrifice" and nothing came up. :idea:

Thanks for the help, great community :)

Satan Minion
24-05-2005, 21:27
Camp Rankor everyone...There you can find Glyph of Sacrifice which I have not bought because it is a lame skill and Glyph of Elemental Power is much better from Port Sledge. But if you want to use Sacrifice for PvP maybe but don't think you're going to use that skill again because now you wait your time PLUS 120Seconds...

Legendary Archmage
24-05-2005, 22:19
Im really looking forward to using Glyph of Elemental Power, can't wait to get it :love57: