PDA

View Full Version : What Sword upgrades are you using/recommend?

coochie
23-05-2005, 22:23
Currently I use a Zealous Hilt with a "Of Defense" pummel. I want a replacement for my pummel but I'm in love with the hilt. I had a Vampiric hilt before this one which I liked a lot but the whole having to heal yourself inbetween fights was getting to me. I like the Zealous hilt because the main drawback of the Warrior is the lack energy. Just so you know the Zealous hilt gives you +1 energy on hit but you lose -1 on energy regen. This is especially useful for warrior/caster combos. Anyways would like some recommendations as to a replacement for my pummel.

sangalang
23-05-2005, 23:17
always have to have Fortitude upgrades on my weapons :happy34:

Hunt3r_kill4
24-05-2005, 06:25
First of all, the vampiric hilt shouldn't be a problem at all, in between fights, switch to another sword. Before fights, quickly switch to vampiric sword and prepare to hack away

TheNug
24-05-2005, 08:23
i like zealous(heavy energy user) or vampiric(dmg dealers). after that it's a high +life or +armor.

DIEnamic
24-05-2005, 09:51
Currently I use a Zealous Hilt with a "Of Defense" pummel. I want a replacement for my pummel but I'm in love with the hilt. I had a Vampiric hilt before this one which I liked a lot but the whole having to heal yourself inbetween fights was getting to me. I like the Zealous hilt because the main drawback of the Warrior is the lack energy. Just so you know the Zealous hilt gives you +1 energy on hit but you lose -1 on energy regen. This is especially useful for warrior/caster combos. Anyways would like some recommendations as to a replacement for my pummel.

You definitely gotta go with the +30 health pommel of fortitude

coochie
24-05-2005, 20:27
First of all, the vampiric hilt shouldn't be a problem at all, in between fights, switch to another sword. Before fights, quickly switch to vampiric sword and prepare to hack away

haha i never claimed to be a genius

Anyways i'm happy with the hilt but i'm gonna look for a fortitude pommel