PDA

View Full Version : Good Secondary Profession?

hikarihiyou
24-05-2005, 00:03
I can't think of a profession that goes well with the elementalists. Personally, it seem to me that elementalists are better off putting points in energy storage and one/two elements. Anyone wanna list benefits of a secondary class (and for which specific class). I just want to know what other people think about this.

Xircon
24-05-2005, 04:06
I can't think of a profession that goes well with the elementalists. Personally, it seem to me that elementalists are better off putting points in energy storage and one/two elements. Anyone wanna list benefits of a secondary class (and for which specific class). I just want to know what other people think about this.

Mo - really any type. Healing to support heal or protection. Smite to give you a little damage for the close guys

Mes- Illusionart Weapontry for the damage. Illusion of weakness for life, energy drainers, or imagined burden to slow down targets.

Warrior - Sprint to run away or carry a sword to whack a target.

Ranger - Dryers to get away. Traps are good for when you are bored. Or for when you are burned up on energy, carry a bow

Necro - There are so many necro support skilld. Mark of pain, well of blood, blood is power.

What kinds of stuff interest you?