PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding an Earth Spell...

Lozeritis
24-05-2005, 00:07
Has anyone come across Kenetic Armor through a quest? I don't feel like waiting until Fisherman's Haven skill trainer to pick it up. :(

Also, do any of you eleet W/E earth-tanks know if KA stacks with Armor of Earth?

If it does (or even if it doesn't), I was going to use it in conjunction with Stone Daggers... You get the idea. If you have a zealous weapon, it should prove to be fairly effective. :happy34:

Diast
24-05-2005, 01:52
Has anyone come across Kenetic Armor through a quest? I don't feel like waiting until Fisherman's Haven skill trainer to pick it up. :(

Also, do any of you eleet W/E earth-tanks know if KA stacks with Armor of Earth?

If it does (or even if it doesn't), I was going to use it in conjunction with Stone Daggers... You get the idea. If you have a zealous weapon, it should prove to be fairly effective. :happy34:

Armor of Earth only slows you 21% at 12 earth magic, and adds more def than kinetic, so just use AoE until you get to fishermans becuase you can't get it until then. Not sure about the whole stacking of the two spells though.

Corrodias
24-05-2005, 07:05
as far as i'm aware, as long as it's not exactly the same spell, it should stack. an example is Mending + Healing Breeze, which do stack. even "natural healing after a combat" stacks with both of those.

Aire
24-05-2005, 09:58
It does stack - however in my opinion its absolutely rubbish :)

You can get it from bosses in Elona Reach, Thirsty River, and the other one. You can also get it after ascension from any earth ele boss, but those are the best ones.

/Aire :)

Lozeritis
24-05-2005, 18:11
A possible 87 combined AC bonus is rubbish?