Vote for ur fav. necro!! choose 1 only :p

oney
21-07-2005, 06:04
My fav is nerco/mesmer 1st
necro/ranger 2nd
etc

rpgamer
21-07-2005, 06:41
N/Me. Curses+Illusion Mag+Domination Mag= devastating results.

Spindel
21-07-2005, 10:04
My necro is a N/R so I voted that

But I only use necro skill :p

Lefaras
21-07-2005, 10:30
Nec/monk

Coz i can heal area my minions and built up a huge army of them^^

Sune Faithbringer
21-07-2005, 10:41
forgot to put up pure necro, that's my favorite anyway. :happy14:

GHunter
21-07-2005, 12:01
N/Me

Blood and Domination. Damage galore!! :yep:

Dakrath Ahn
21-07-2005, 13:22
Necromancer-Warrior for me. :D

NullMad
21-07-2005, 14:32
N/mo for me. N is plenty diverse to take up all of my skill bar and Mo for Rebirth. You never know when your silly team will require saving. After all usually they aren't Necros.

against
21-07-2005, 15:14
N/Me Blood/Curse + Arcane Echo.

Ubermancer
21-07-2005, 15:37
N/R

I run a minion necro who uses Winter+Spinal Shivers. Im considering adding Greater Conflag, but I am so low on slots on my skill bar...

Rez, SoC, Winter, Spinal Shivers, Minions, Horrors, V. Sacrifice, Taste of Death

Im considering dropping Minions all together... but I like Death Nova... :/ so annoying

Yeah, anyways, Winter. Interupts for the win!

Neolithicangel
21-07-2005, 16:57
N/W for me

Lord Incantation
21-07-2005, 18:14
N/Mo first

N/E 2nd

Im actually trying out a Me/N at the moment I'll see how that goes but im finding the lack of soul reaping hard to get used to

Pale Blade
21-07-2005, 22:32
Voted for N/Me, which I am right now.

However during the BWE's I was a N/W.

I am thinking about going N/R, just because I think having a spider with my Necro will look cool :cool:

sampo
21-07-2005, 23:01
I voted n/me but me/n is better

Rxiiv
22-07-2005, 01:06
N/Mo

Minion Master builds require pretty much the entire skill belt, I just use Monk secondary for the "Rebirth" skill

Sadow
22-07-2005, 01:13
The Necromancer/Warrior is just such a unique combination. I happened to start a new one, and am having an absolute blast with the Mark of Pain/Cyclone Axe combination. Life Siphon is a fantastic skill for PVE, as always, and Parasitic Bond is great for quickly throwing on a monster that is about to die for an easy heal.

There are just so many "fun" skills on the Necromancer, and I think many of them complement the Warrior class perfectly.

Creed
22-07-2005, 03:57
Necromancer / Mesmer.

Necromancer pros:

Great anti-melee character (specially curses).

Brilliant health degen skills.

Enchantment stripping capabilities.

Condition returning skills. Quite usful against warriors/rangers.

Self healing skills.

Attack speed slowing skills. (Ok so maybe i've made my point on how anti-warrior/ranger you can be. Obviously you can be anything you like, this is just a generlization based on reading the skills.)

(Side note: I myself use my necro as an anti-everything class :p)

Cons:

Low number of anti-spell caster skills. (Mark of Subversion / Soul leech basically sum it up)

Can run into energy managment issues if people fail to die.

No run speed slowing skills for when you just really need to get away. (Which you'd think a skill like rigor mortis should include -10% run speed or somthing :p)

No specific way to defend vs. Elements.

Mesmer pros:

Great anti-caster. (Domination)

Nice Interruption based skills.

Energy stealing skills, meaning energy never becomes a problem.

Enchantment removals.

Specific stances vs. elements.

Capable of shutting down almost every class completly.

Hex breaker, meaning you never have to be hexed if you pay close attention.

Cons:

Low amount of self heals.

Susceptable to conditions.

Largly targeted. Alot of peoples target calling goes.. Monk > Mesmer > elementalist... etc

Health degen is a large problem. While this could be compounded with 'self healing', i chose to make them two diffrent points as you can often be hit with a long lasting health degen skill which when left untreated can cause serious hard. Bleed and life sipheon for example. 20+ secounds Of -3 is'nt exactly somthing you want to heal right away, but left alone will hurt you.
__________________________________________________ ___________

As you can see they can easily combine together to be an excellant build.

[i]Side note[/b]: I myself use my Necromancer with Blood/Curses, so for me this is a moot point, but it's still valid for many people.

against
22-07-2005, 16:43
you can always spec out curses for domination :O