PDA

View Full Version : Lulu the Monk's team..... /bow

dirtycash
25-05-2005, 03:57
We were one of the teams you destroyed on the streak you are currently on.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

To the others, lets just say they insta-killed our team in about 2.5 seconds.

edit: I cannot promise that I won't get with my buddies and copy/counter it.

Torm Shadowbane
25-05-2005, 09:01
Yeah, I noticed their winning streak and was like 'wow'. I wanted to try and get too Tombs to see what they were doing... but I was occupied with other things. :(

What was their team make-up and strategy?

Valsu
25-05-2005, 16:11
The streak would have been impressive, if they were not exploiting an obvious bug. For those of you who do not know, Balthazar's Aura is currently stackable on one target. Balthazar's Aura is an enchantment spell, which should not be stackable.

This team stacked Balthazar's Aura and instnatly dropped anyone near the target. You can't outheal 200+ dps. I really hope that this bug gets fixed soon because the only way that this team lost, was to another team doing the exact same thing.

Torm Shadowbane
25-05-2005, 17:02
Wow. That's kinda lame. :/

Thankfully, ANet will probably fix it within the next day or so.

dirtycash
25-05-2005, 18:24
Indeed that was what they were doing. I also believe they were using Air eles to get to the HoH.

My team tried it out last night, and it was definately difficult in normal pvp matches to pull it off. Needed to be a "King of the Hill" type style to work.

edit: It should also be pointed out that the same could be done with Zealots Fire, and healing the main runner. I don't know HOW Anet could fix that one, as Zealots Fire is an enchantment on yourself =\

Graphite
25-05-2005, 20:32
My team went agaisnt them twice yesterday.. we lost quickly.

bodangly
26-05-2005, 06:33
"Fixed issue with Balthazar's Aura skill, so that when multiple copies of the buff are cast on the same ally, only the most powerful is active."

Latest patch notes.

Aire
26-05-2005, 11:49
Actually they were using nec debuffer + balthazar, mes drainer, 3 monks - 1 prot 2 healing, mes + Balthazar + arcane echo + Echo, War/El with Aftershock and Ele/Mo with After/Earthquake/Crystal

I went round with them as the Ele :P

/Aire :)