PDA

View Full Version : beginner ele/mes stuff?

Messengr Of Chaos
25-05-2005, 04:34
so...i was bored with my r/n cuz hes too much of a supportor-_-, and i wanna get away from rangers for a while, since all my characters are half ranger. so yea...where are the ele/mes skill trainers in pre searing? and what materials will need to craft ele armor in post searing? cuz getting materials in pre searing is much easier :D

thanx in advance...
oh btw, around where in post searing can i get fireball and meteor and the awsome fire spells...yup..they're pretty noobie questions, but plzzzzzz help me out :(

Efflixi
25-05-2005, 06:11
Every single question you asked could be found just looking at the normal gwonline.net site. So too bad I'm not helping. Search before you make threads pls. :)

Messengr Of Chaos
25-05-2005, 22:56
if you aint gonna say anything useful, then dont say anything. and i dont think the site tells you what materials you need for elementalist armor

Dazmaster
25-05-2005, 23:58
You get fireball from the 1st person you see as an elementalist primary profession. You get fire storm from past Wizard's Folly I think.... I'm also building an E/Me so maybe we'll see each other on Pre-Searing! (Im called Nuriko Orimoto)

Daz

aTOH
26-05-2005, 02:26
if you aint gonna say anything useful, then dont say anything. and i dont think the site tells you what materials you need for elementalist armor

http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=74

-_-

Messengr Of Chaos
26-05-2005, 04:49
You get fireball from the 1st person you see as an elementalist primary profession. You get fire storm from past Wizard's Folly I think.... I'm also building an E/Me so maybe we'll see each other on Pre-Searing! (Im called Nuriko Orimoto)

Daz

i think you get Flare from the 1st person you see. and yea ill add you. :D

lol..sry about that...my internet browser is kinda weird so it doesnt show some of the things there, but yay now i that got the link :D, thanx aTOH