PDA

View Full Version : What's the best forge armor if you don't need energy?

Reena
25-05-2005, 12:02
Seems like Knights is the best... would you agree?

huxley maximus
25-05-2005, 18:59
Yes, the lessen physical damage is very nice IMO plust it looks cool. I went with Knights armor with the horned helm, dyed them all silver and then dyed red over the top of that. I have a black shadow shield with that as well. My guild cape is red as well with a black cross so it is lookin nice.

Reena
25-05-2005, 20:49
Yes, the lessen physical damage is very nice IMO plust it looks cool. I went with Knights armor with the horned helm, dyed them all silver and then dyed red over the top of that. I have a black shadow shield with that as well. My guild cape is red as well with a black cross so it is lookin nice.

Sounds very cool :) What does mixing colors do?

huxley maximus
25-05-2005, 21:16
Sounds very cool :) What does mixing colors do?
omg u dont know about mixing colors!! You poor thing

Well, when I changed my armor to silver initially it have a very silverish look to it. When I added the red on top it made it almost a darker shade of red with a lot of silver spots left over.

Buy cheap dye at the trader or buy it from people and write downt the combos and see what you get. One time you are going to find a really cool piece that makes things look awesome and no one else will have it.

Agonotheta
25-05-2005, 21:22
That's not how you mix colors. At first, that's how I thought you did it, because it seemed to work on my scar Necro pattern and Warrior helmet. But on my necro, I colored his boots purple, then added silver to make it darker, but what it did was remove the purple and make the boots gray. If you want to mix colors, the best way to do it is to apply the dye to the other dye first, then put it on the armor.

huxley maximus
25-05-2005, 21:23
That's not how you mix colors. At first, that's how I thought you did it, because it seemed to work on my scar Necro pattern and Warrior helmet. But on my necro, I colored his boots purple, then added silver to make it darker, but what it did was remove the purple and make the boots gray. If you want to mix colors, the best way to do it is to apply the dye to the other dye first, then put it on the armor.
It seemed to work either way for me....and it has been stated by others that the same applies. Maybe we are wrong and its just in our heads tho

Reena
26-05-2005, 03:30
Unfortunately now I'm confused again... is knight's armor 80 +10 better than platemail armor 85 + 10? Does "reduces damage from attacks" protect better tahn the extra 5 armor points?