PDA

View Full Version : N/R - Minions and Fertile Season

mosconi
25-05-2005, 17:00
I am looking for a tested answer, rather than an educated guess, to the following question.

If you have raised some minions, be they Horrors, Fiends, or whatever, and you cast Fertile Season, will your Minions, in addition to other members of your party, also receive additional Health?

The ability to potentially grant over 400 life to all my minions would be very nice, but I don't want to blow many days of play to find out it doesn't work this way.

Furthermore, for those of you that have already tested this and know the answer for sure, does the minion degeneration remain the same? Once again, if the minions have 400+ more life, but take the same time to degenerate, then instead of getting 7-8 minions up, 11-12 become possible just because of this one spell!!

Thanks in advance to all those you have tested this and can provide valid responses.

mosconi
31-05-2005, 16:46
Well, I am going to give this just one bump, and the rest of this week to see if someone that has both the ability to raise Minions, as well as the Fertile Season skill, can perform a test and see if minions are receiving the benefit from Fertile Season or not.

I figure by the end of this week I will make it to where I need to get to pick up Fertile Season myself and test it if no one else has, in which case I will post my findings for others.....