PDA

View Full Version : do same conditions stack ?

Im Bogus
26-05-2005, 22:53
can i give several deep wounds to a warrior to lower his life by 40 %

or many bleedidng to increase the life loss ?

i know this is a noob question, but im noob :rolleyes: and im deciding what build to make

Aire
26-05-2005, 23:13
No - they don't

/Aire :)

showme
26-05-2005, 23:46
No - they don't

/Aire :)

If you got someone bleeding, and you use sever artery again does it restart the bleed timer? Say I use a skill that bleeds them for 20 seconds, and after 15 seconds I use that same skill again, do they bleed out the last 5 seconds then it ends, or does the 20 seconds start again when I re-apply it?

Hart
27-05-2005, 02:57
If you got someone bleeding, and you use sever artery again does it restart the bleed timer? Say I use a skill that bleeds them for 20 seconds, and after 15 seconds I use that same skill again, do they bleed out the last 5 seconds then it ends, or does the 20 seconds start again when I re-apply it?

Re-applying a condition causes it to start its timer over.

If your gash lasts 20 seconds and you gash someone, wait 15 seconds and gash them again the first gash will make them bleed for the first 15 seconds and the second gash will replace the original and make the target bleed for another 20 seconds.

Ghostlord
27-05-2005, 11:57
Re-applying a condition causes it to start its timer over.

If your gash lasts 20 seconds and you gash someone, wait 15 seconds and gash them again the first gash will make them bleed for the first 15 seconds and the second gash will replace the original and make the target bleed for another 20 seconds.

Except gash doesn't make anyone bleed,sever artery does.

Anywho,if you could stack conditions like you asked (40% deep wounds for example),there would be only one weapon in the game,axes. can anything beat 4 warriors on one target,stacking 80% lower hp,200% decreased movement speed and 240% reduced melee damage...can anything top this? :happy53:

DutchSmurf
27-05-2005, 13:04
Except gash doesn't make anyone bleed,sever artery does.

Anywho,if you could stack conditions like you asked (40% deep wounds for example),there would be only one weapon in the game,axes. can anything beat 4 warriors on one target,stacking 80% lower hp,200% decreased movement speed and 240% reduced melee damage...can anything top this? :happy53:

5 warriors for a 100% lower hp :)