PDA

View Full Version : Question bout Heal Area

JamesJB
27-05-2005, 20:09
hi i would like to know if "Heal Area" only heals you and some one next to you or does it heal monsters near ya also? i have a W/Mo im trying and was wondering bout that spell. i ask cause i dont want to be yelled at for healing monsters by mistake.

I would think Heal Area would be a good spell to help my fellow warrior next to me while fighting but if Heal Area heals monsters ill drop the idea on useing it.

Also i want to thank all healers that i have met so far as a Ele for trying there best at keeping me alive and the groups im in,also i want to thank the ones that arnt the best at healing as a primary healers, At least you try wich is good,practice makes perfect :)

Also as a Ele any time i see my group primary healer pro takeing dmg i do try and help them,sometimes i do wish they would speak up. :)

i used to be a Cleric in EQ1 lvl 25 and DAOC lvl 30 and i do know the crap they go thru,its not pretty sometimes hehe.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jamie jb Ele/Nec soon to be Ele/Mes <-- lvl 16
Jimmy jb W/Mo lvl 6

Metagenki
27-05-2005, 20:17
Yep, it heals enemies.

JamesJB
27-05-2005, 20:40
Yep, it heals enemies.

bummer,then i wont use it then.
thanks for the info :)

Seeker of Something
27-05-2005, 22:33
Heal Area is actually useful in the early game, especially when running away. :) It's a great emergency heal, and is probably the best self-heal until you get Healing Touch.

In general: If the warrior next to you is taking damage, you want Healing Seed. For an AOE heal that doesn't heal enemies, you want Heal Party. For an emergency PBAOE heal, you want Divine Healing.

Ahastar Darktalon
27-05-2005, 22:44
Heal Area heals everything in the area of the spell. Really everything. Yourself. Party Members. Monsters. NPCs. Undead Minions. Neutral Animals. The amount of creatures healed is limited only by the room available in the area.

Carefully and smartly used Heal Area might be one of the mightiest of all Healing spells. And it is definitely the king of backline safekeeping.

He Hate Me
28-05-2005, 00:43
good for necromonk :happy34: