PDA

View Full Version : 89 Wins Because I am that dang Good

Ice Blessings
27-05-2005, 22:51
Hello everyone, me and my friends (or my team members that I just randomly met up with when I started).. Played a total of 89 wins. Well the team I was with had a monk that died.. and quit so i was like their replacement for the next round, which makes them a total of 90 wins, and me 89 (had to leave, lol). We never lost 1.. it got so boring that we started trash talking people because that was more fun.

We tried to tell them (this is our 57 streak.. or 74 streak) in which we only got "yeah sure, yah right, lol noobs".

Once though they finally caught on and 3 people left leaving us to fight only 1 person for that round, anyway, lol it was so fun but i had to quit cuz i gotta go to work, hehe.

http://img93.echo.cx/img93/9582/gw0172dw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

~Ice Blessings~

Acebob Soul Reaper
29-05-2005, 05:14
How do we know you didn't just photoshop the picture? there's a part at the bottom where you clearly did so...how can we trust you?

The Tyblat
29-05-2005, 06:14
i believe you, ive played with ummm ok and ice blessings, they freakin own.
I cant see how u can play PvP that long tho lol, i stop after about a 10 round streak.

The Tyblat
29-05-2005, 06:16
u might know me as, Trapper Shogun, the pointy guy? i know ive played you before

Diceclock
29-05-2005, 07:21
I believe it. I pulled 19 in a row today with pick up group, so it can be done, especially late nights when you beat the crap out of the same 10 guys over and over again.

Hell we even won one round with a 3 man team, and in another scored 17-0 killshots. Sometimes your team is just that uber, and the enemy teams just that clueless.

Nobleman Azure
29-05-2005, 10:32
your statements seem to show that your idea of fun is in winning, not just playing the game.

and broadcasting your streak? thats just pointless bragging

trash talking people is fun? ugh

congratulations on the high winning streak, but rot in hell for getting fun out of giving misery to others.

have a nice day ^_^

Ice Blessings
29-05-2005, 14:08
Your not "Trash Talking" me are you Noble? ^_^

And yeah I posted it because I thought no one ever gotten that high before or so but I heard other people hitting 100 plus wins.

And I think it was me and my team that was definatly good because I used the same PvP charater with the other teams yesterday and got owned.

So when your "good" its really the WHOLE TEAM.

~Ice Blessings~

Nobleman Azure
30-05-2005, 01:17
partly I am, i do seriously congratulate you on such a feat but I dislike people who think its simply fun to create misery for others (of course making other teams lose is misery but i mean someone have to win right? so its inevitable. But talking trash to the other team isnt necessary and its just not right if all you get out of it is fun)

Jahoclave
30-05-2005, 11:17
Yeah, I can see how that team could do it. Just from my own experience, a competent ranger can really be a huge advantage in those 4v4 battles. My best teams have never consisted of having a warrior. Though, I really need to work on my pvp some more. But I think I've finally hatched out a setup I'm good with.

hireath
30-05-2005, 12:38
2 monk + 2 warrior and you cant go wrong in 4on4... even a pickup team.

like someone else said, its not too hard if you try at the right time. why couldnt you take it to where it counts - the hall of heroes.

4on4 is warmup mode :D

Dragon Flame
30-05-2005, 23:34
There are a lot of good rangers out there. one time, the guy made me bleed, poisoned me, and used something like power shot(not sure). i was at 50% health before i even got to him!

Vice Versa
02-06-2005, 01:42
I believe it. I am a monk, and I went on a quick 20 game win streak b4, two guys left. We won from start to finish with a 2 man team against 4. My partner was also a Warrior, so don't doubt them too much. But seriously, 2v4!

It's not too hard to beat on inexperienced players.
Well, anyways, gj Ice Blessings. We should chat sometime, I am Mo/Me, and I do great with that, I'd like to discuss Monk skill builds.