PDA

View Full Version : PvP Air Elementalist

Xenvl
28-05-2005, 04:04
My current build is:

El/R
Air 12 - ES 10 - Wilderness Survival 8
Light Strike, Light Orb, Chain Light, Blinding Flash, Troll Unguent, Ele Att., Air Att. and Quickening Zephyr.

For me, it's non-stop air spamming. In a group, though, some people hate the Quickening Zephyr. Should I drop this skill because of that? If so, I would probably get Necromancer as a secondary class to get Rend Enchantment/Lingering Curse/Rigor Mortis. Any ideas?

AlucardInsig
28-05-2005, 05:22
My current build is:

El/R
Air 12 - ES 10 - Wilderness Survival 8
Light Strike, Light Orb, Chain Light, Blinding Flash, Troll Unguent, Ele Att., Air Att. and Quickening Zephyr.

For me, it's non-stop air spamming. In a group, though, some people hate the Quickening Zephyr. Should I drop this skill because of that? If so, I would probably get Necromancer as a secondary class to get Rend Enchantment/Lingering Curse/Rigor Mortis. Any ideas?

switch blinding for enervating charge, weakness appear to be powerful from what i heard besides it does more damage.

You dont have a res sig, I dunno if ou are playing PUG or organized team, but I probably will hate you if you are in my PUG, and i dont usually hate people, may be you should drop the blind and get the sig when you do the random arenas.

Quickening is great from what I have been heard, too bad I aint a ranger.

this_barb
28-05-2005, 07:58
enervating charge has a horrible cooldown.

AlucardInsig
28-05-2005, 10:18
enervating charge has a horrible cooldown.

with quickening zepher its not much

Xenvl
28-05-2005, 16:41
When you see Blinding Flash's effect work, it becomes a sticky...

Nanila
29-05-2005, 16:55
When you see Blinding Flash's effect work, it becomes a sticky...

I use glimmering Mark over blinding flash since it uses less energy and it's AoE. If you're lucky and the mobs (or players... war/monks in this case) all bunch up, you can blind them all with a single glimmering mark spell and keep them locked down with blind for a very long time. Unless it's a boss mob, since those mobs recover from status effects *very* fast.

I use Lightning Strike, Lightning Orb, Chain Lightning, Ether Fest, Drain Enchantment, Mantra of Lightning, Glimmering Mark and my 8th slot is my switcharound skill to use whatever I need/want. Same goes with the Mantra of Lightning, but since I've been seeing a lot more Air ele's running around, it really cuts down the damage they do.