PDA

View Full Version : bone minons

kalson
28-05-2005, 09:32
hey , i have a question, when do we actually get the next skills for summoning bone horrors and minions? so far i only have the spell to summon those lil dudes, they are quite strong, but i want to noe when i can summon those half bodies dat are ranger :O i saw them being summoned by dat boss, Lord Timot :rolleyes:

Bruiser of Minoc
28-05-2005, 12:21
The ranger minions are called bone fiends, and become available at Droknars forge, which is after you ascend or take the sneaky route via lornars pass. Bone minions are 2 lvl 10 bone horrors, which you summon at once.

kalson
28-05-2005, 19:07
when do i get da bone minion thing? like summon 2 lvl 10 horrors? i want dat spell :) better than summonin 1 at a time

Necro Idol
29-05-2005, 01:28
The level of the bone minions depends on your attribute scores. Fiends and minions serve their own purpose and neither is better than the other. It depends on the map and the group. If you are short on warriors and you know you'll be facing lots of melee opponents... minions might be better since you can create your own little army of those little meat brawlers thus providing twice the amount of targets for the enemy to busy themselves with while your group targets key enemy individuals (like casters). If you melee opponents are so strong that they tend to kill your minions to quickly for them to be usefull you should consider bringing fiends since their range attack might keep them out of axe, sword or hammer distance (at least for a little while).

Feynt
29-05-2005, 20:58
You can also use a Signet of Capture to grab Animate Bone Fiends from Lord Timot (if you beat him soundly, go back with another person who has yet to defeat him and be sure to leave a dead body within range of him to summon a fiend), and you can grab Animate Bone Minions in the Gates of Kryta from Bakkir. Otherwise, you're going to be waiting quite a while to get Animate Bone Minions from the Fisherman's Haven (the easiest way to get there being from Sanctum Cay).

kalson
29-05-2005, 21:22
You can also use a Signet of Capture to grab Animate Bone Fiends from Lord Timot (if you beat him soundly, go back with another person who has yet to defeat him and be sure to leave a dead body within range of him to summon a fiend), and you can grab Animate Bone Minions in the Gates of Kryta from Bakkir. Otherwise, you're going to be waiting quite a while to get Animate Bone Minions from the Fisherman's Haven (the easiest way to get there being from Sanctum Cay).
is this where iget da spell to summon 2 bone minions?

Feynt
29-05-2005, 21:53
Animate Bone Minions is the 2'fer deal. My friend has informed me that Fisherman's Haven is the place to learn it, but whether it's a quest reward or you buy it I'm unsure.

JestatheMolesta
30-05-2005, 04:57
Someone said that Bakkir has animate bone minions, but I cant find the boss anywhere, and I've been all over gates of kryta. Can anyone supply a location or a map?

Penelope
30-05-2005, 05:13
You can use the capture signet to get the bone minion one from the necro quest at Yaks bend, go with a newbie that never done the quest and tab to the renegade necro and attack him first, my tip is to o have 2 capture signet if you can, catch verteta sacrifice and bone minions.

Lord Gargoyle
30-05-2005, 12:59
You can use the capture signet to get the bone minion one from the necro quest at Yaks bend, go with a newbie that never done the quest and tab to the renegade necro and attack him first, my tip is to o have 2 capture signet if you can, catch verteta sacrifice and bone minions.

i dont think verata casts sacrifice. he casts gaze, i never got him to cast sacrifice.