PDA

View Full Version : Ether Prodigy or Elemental Attunement

Croix Rheymis
28-05-2005, 18:43
Which one do you all think is the superior elite for energy?
Attunement lets you gain back half the energy cost of a spell, and prodigy gives a regeneration of 4 for x number of seconds- 18 in my case.
While using elemental attunement, I'll probably throw in air or whatever element I'm making use of with it, thereby giving me 80% of my energy back.

crystalwizard
28-05-2005, 19:13
Ether prodigy is the superior energy regen skill....at the trade of being very enchantment unfrendly.Besides that,yes it is THAT good,you wont worry about energy anymore,you will just be unable to do many enchantment friendly builds ((get ether renewal if you plan to do that)),thats my 2 cents

this_barb
29-05-2005, 09:16
Ether Prodigy is sweet, just how sweet... i'll have to test and see. it varies depending on your build... and it may be that elemental attunement will do you better...

Croix Rheymis
30-05-2005, 00:14
While I do like ether prodigy's direct effect, what I wondered was whether the mana saved from elemental attunement is actually greater than the amount I gain from ether prodigy. I happent to be planning on spamming spells like lightning orb with a 15 cost so it might just be more efficient, but I'll have to test around. Assuming that the two attunements create an 80% energy return, I would save 12 energy each time I cast the spell and spend only 3.

noconformity
30-05-2005, 02:45
elemental attunment
if you're doing air magic then this is easily the choice for you. it will basically allow you to never run out of mana assuming you have a nice amount in energy storage so you'll be able to just spam lightning spells without worry.

Van Tomiko
30-05-2005, 04:41
take Elemental Attunement. Prodigy is good for secondary usage xxxxx/Ele to minimize health loss.

Croix Rheymis
30-05-2005, 05:40
So yeah I did try attunement and it's a LOT easier and seemingly more effective than prodigy. And my energy is around 70, which hasn't failed me yet.