PDA

View Full Version : To the Hammer warriors in PvP

dirtycash
28-05-2005, 19:05
Do you need alot of strength? I mean it would seem the ones you hit most are the squishies, so it wouldn't be as big of a deal? Or does it make a nice difference to them too?

Even maxed out its only 1/2 the % of Air skills... but I guess its better than nothing?

Just looking for some help (I don't know crap about warriors, as I've stuck to Monks and Mesmers)

I want to know how some Korean team Hammer warriors kept smacking my Monk for 150 or so. I think I have an idea of what was doing it though.

Vitamins
29-05-2005, 02:18
They used judge's insight on their warriors?

Taxed
30-05-2005, 20:10
Personally on my Warrior I like to use Necro as a secondary, with blood magic maxed. I use life siphon and other life stealing skills along with knockdowns to kill off my foes. You would be suprised how quickly a battle can turn around with a warrior casting a +5 pip well of blood, while siphoning 3 pips of life from two other players.
Please note that you HAVE to have an hammer that gives you +1 energy per hit and -1 energy regen...you get so much more energy that way...

Viri
31-05-2005, 02:22
Please note that you HAVE to have an hammer that gives you +1 energy per hit and -1 energy regen...you get so much more energy that way...
You must be joking. -1 energy regen isnt worth +1 energy per hit. Especialy with hammers. You would have to swing very fast to gain more energy than you gain by +1 energy regen (considering that hammers are the slowest melee wepon).

firstwave
31-05-2005, 02:55
-1 regen for warrior isnt that significant. It takes about 2-3 seconds per mana regen and weapon attacks should be faster

EscapedGoat
31-05-2005, 12:13
I've tested the zealous weapon thing. You will run a net gain with swords, axes and hammers as well. It's only about one arrow of regeneration though, slightly more than one arrow for sword and axe, and slightly less for hammer.