PDA

View Full Version : Need Clarification on Mark of Subversion

MADMEE
28-05-2005, 21:05
Description: For 4-9 seconds, the next time target foe casts a spell on an ally, the spell fails and you steal 10-76 health from that foe.

When it says "the next time target foe casts a spell on an ally" does that mean an ally of mine or of theirs?

So like i cast MoS on a monk and then he casts a spell - Heal other say - on his ally and takes damage

Or

i cast MoS on an elementlist and then he casts a spell - Inferno say - on an ally of mine and takes damage?

maiengerl
28-05-2005, 21:16
Description: For 4-9 seconds, the next time target foe casts a spell on an ally, the spell fails and you steal 10-76 health from that foe.

When it says "the next time target foe casts a spell on an ally" does that mean an ally of mine or of theirs?

So like i cast MoS on a monk and then he casts a spell - Heal other say - on his ally and takes damage

Or

i cast MoS on an elementlist and then he casts a spell - Inferno say - on an ally of mine and takes damage?

ally of the target..

which would be a mob, if you cast it on a mob monk :happy65:

MADMEE
28-05-2005, 21:21
ally of the target..

which would be a mob, if you cast it on a mob monk :happy65:

i was thinking more along the lines of PvP not PvE but i guess the end result is the same.

ok so this is best for monks. thx

hotdogtesting
29-05-2005, 23:47
This and soul leech.

Most monks (heck, most classes) think twice before casting spells when it'll cost them 1/4 of their life.