PDA

View Full Version : Heal Other?

Torm Shadowbane
29-05-2005, 04:08
Alright, so I've created a Healing Monk. My main character (Warrior/Monk) has the skill Heal Other but for the life of me I can't remember where I picked it up. I'm pretty much skipping quests for the most part and just doing the missions as quickly as I can. I'm currently at Frost Gate.

This site lists some places where I can purchase the skill Heal Other, but I am pretty sure you can get it from a quest. Does anyone know what quest gives you the skill? I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up the healing in Frost Gate mission as there are many shatter/remove enchantment type monsters which makes Breeze rather ineffective. I'd rather not wait till Quarrel Falls or Hedge of Denravi to get Heal Other. That's too long to wait, and I am 90% sure there is a quest that will allow me to pick it up right now.

Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

jmsjags
29-05-2005, 05:12
I don't think you can obtain it from quests until later on.

Torm Shadowbane
29-05-2005, 07:37
I don't think you can obtain it from quests until later on.

Thanks. I guess I'll be stuck buying it then. I just made it to Lions Arch. Once I get to Draknor's and get my Armor I'm going to have to do some serious back tracking for skills.

Torm Shadowbane
29-05-2005, 07:42
What about Rebirth and Healing Seed? Do I have to wait till The Amnoon Oasis to get those as well?

Feynt
29-05-2005, 11:38
Rebirth, if I recall, was a quest somewhere in the crystal deserts. Healing Seed was definantly a quest at the Druid's Overlook.

You can capture Heal Other from Shalis Ironhide up in the Iron Horse Mine explorable area North of Yak's Bend.

Xandu
29-05-2005, 17:23
I bought Rebirth at the Henge of Denravi.

Feynt
29-05-2005, 21:26
I thought it was a lot earlier than the desert. >)
I just don't remember using it until I got to the desert, so that's probably it. You probably get it as a quest reward for the "Mysterious message" quest at the Druid's Overlook.

jmsjags
29-05-2005, 23:35
You probably get it as a quest reward for the "Mysterious message" quest at the Druid's Overlook.
You're correct. You can get Healing Seed from the Mysterious Message quest.

Sponx
30-05-2005, 08:34
You can get Rebirth from a quest in Ventaris Refuge

Torm Shadowbane
30-05-2005, 09:50
Thanks so much, guys. :)

asdar
01-06-2005, 15:52
I got heal other with my first free signet from a boss in iron forge mines, which is an easy run.

The funny thing was that every time I come from Yaks I don't see him but when I come from the west he's been there.

It's shorter anyway from the west, looks longer on the maps but you can just run the first zone from the west.

Torm Shadowbane
02-06-2005, 15:04
Thanks, but my little Monk guy has already gotten it. He has completed all three Ascention Missions and is now trying to figure out a way to beat his mirror to Ascend. (38 Failures and Counting.)

Torm Shadowbane
02-06-2005, 17:45
*Sighs* I had to upgrade my armor to defeat him, and of course once I did I beat him on the first try. It sucks that I had to waste all those materials and gold on an outfit that I am about ready to upgrade.