PDA

View Full Version : lvl 12 unstoppable 2 man team...

Hansuki
29-05-2005, 21:03
ok so i play as a Mo/Me with smiting primary. my friend plays as a W/R with axe primary and no pet. we are both lvl 12 and we can kill anything PvE. we are doing the shiverpeaks quests just us two and we recently did altheas ashes by ourselves with little trouble. the reason is that the heal/protection build i use is the perfect offset to him as an axe warrior. my build is like such.

smiting: 9 with scalp design
Healing:7
protection:0
divine favor: 4
Dom magic: 3

skills:
Healing breeze
Banish
Symbol of wrath
Judges insight
orison of healing
resurrect
Mending
Vigorous Spirit

Before going into a fray i cast mending, vigorous spirit, and judges insight on my buddy and we just runs into a group of charr or whatever and maims them. with vigorous spirit and his cyclone axe skill, i seldom need to heal him and just by keeping the enchantments active he never dies. the closest he came was against a large group of snow ettins (6 i think) and i just ran up and SoW and boom they all went down to like 1/2 health. I have yet to find a group of guys that can stop us but like i said we are still in the mountians. if anyone has any recommendations to this build im alll ears. but please spare me the "when you get to (insert place) your gonna get raped" cause i realise that.

kawana
29-05-2005, 21:50
I have yet to find a group of guys that can stop us.

lol just wait till you get to the desert, grr... darn sand wurms always poppin up and eating me.. :mad: :mad:

Hunt3r_kill4
30-05-2005, 02:31
Dont, get too cocky, you guys are hardly into the game :winking47

acraze
30-05-2005, 23:16
I used to cast mending too but I find healing breeze a more than enough substitue, and use divine boon (mmm...anyone here cast more than one spell that requires upkeep at the same time?) And I also dumped vigourous spirit for some reason...but I suppose with you smiting all the time you probably need that to keep your energy high.

The Tyblat
30-05-2005, 23:25
shiverpeaks? thats a peice of cake bro. You guys are pretty good, but I bet you 500 gold peices you and him alone cannot get to lions arch, and i bet you 2000 gold peices you and him alone cant do the bonus for the mission to lions arch.

Kaziurra
31-05-2005, 01:07
Ill personally hand you all of my 15k and all the rest of my money if you can beat frost gate together, just you and him.

Hansuki
31-05-2005, 05:07
tell me how to record videos and ill video us going, we should be doing borlis pass and frost gate tomorrow (tuesday).

Duckers
31-05-2005, 09:09
tell me how to record videos and ill video us going, we should be doing borlis pass and frost gate tomorrow (tuesday).

http://www.fraps.com

With an unregistered version you can only video capture for 30 seconds. You can probably find a register thang off some file sharing program.

Anyway, keep us posted! I'm interested on how well you two do.

REI ONRYOU
31-05-2005, 11:49
The bet could be interesting. A forewarning (you may have noticed by now) that the Stone Summit Sages and Howlers will ruin your enchantments (let alone the Dryders). Those enchantments alone could take your friend down to half health. I have faith in you two, as long as you play smart!

Hansuki
31-05-2005, 21:50
how ok i have the prog up and running. ill vid the last 30 seconds the mission being sure to show that only 2 party members are involved as well map of the mission. so to those who bet that we couldnt do it, if your serious about betting ill be glad to take your money, but please specify amounts :happy53:

wish us luck!

Necrophilous
01-06-2005, 02:17
Ashes is ez.. :) my lvl 14 ranger/necro went through alone.. and died once...

after lions arch my ranger started to suck until i bought a better bow sometime later.. so hope u dont end up like me.. :)

Neandro Thal
01-06-2005, 02:37
Ashes is ez.. :) my lvl 14 ranger/necro went through alone.. and died once...

after lions arch my ranger started to suck until i bought a better bow sometime later.. so hope u dont end up like me.. :)

Cough* (bullsh1t), cough*

Dogmeat
01-06-2005, 07:32
shiverpeaks? thats a peice of cake bro. You guys are pretty good, but I bet you 500 gold peices you and him alone cannot get to lions arch, and i bet you 2000 gold peices you and him alone cant do the bonus for the mission to lions arch.

with the right strategy the gates of kryta bonus mission is very easy to complete, I've solo'd it with all 3 of my characters. I also managed to beat it with just a party of 3 lvl 16/17's (no monk) with my 1st character then did it solo with my 2nd character (lvl 19 at the time).

Gates of Kryta is actually much easier than people think, as long as you use a good strategy.