PDA

View Full Version : You Mesmers are so...!!!!!

Maul Junior
29-05-2005, 21:07
heh...bet you thought this was a flame against Mesmer thread, right?

wrong.

You guys are so great! :D

I have nothing but respect for you guys, as I've had some Mesmer skills on my Ranger for a little while now in Pre-searing. they are really nice, but I'm gonna go with Monk for my secondary prof, but that's not the point.

I think that you guys rule.

I don't care if people don't like you, whenever I am trying to make a party ('course, i've only been pre-searing so far...:D), I ask for Mesmers, Necros, Rangers, and THEN monks...:D

you guys definitely rock.

Even if we can't see what you do as much as the rest of us. Don't ever let people get to you. you're definitely an essential part of GW

Gwyndion
29-05-2005, 21:12
heh...bet you thought this was a flame against Mesmer thread, right?

wrong.

You guys are so great! :D

I have nothing but respect for you guys, as I've had some Mesmer skills on my Ranger for a little while now in Pre-searing. they are really nice, but I'm gonna go with Monk for my secondary prof, but that's not the point.

I think that you guys rule.

I don't care if people don't like you, whenever I am trying to make a party ('course, i've only been pre-searing so far...:D), I ask for Mesmers, Necros, Rangers, and THEN monks...:D

you guys definitely rock.

Even if we can't see what you do as much as the rest of us. Don't ever let people get to you. you're definitely an essential part of GW

If you already think we're good with pre searing skills, wait untill you see mesmers in post searing, then we get much better skills, and we are much more needed

Nobleman Azure
30-05-2005, 01:24
why thank you, another knows what our capabilities are beyond the unoticeable purple swirls of light

Maul Junior
30-05-2005, 02:01
*cries*

I wanna change my primary profession! I wanna be a Mesmer!

I'm not gonna start a new character right now, but I think that when I make a PvP character soon, it's DEFINITELY gonna be a Mesmer...:D

Why?

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=348063

:D

The true power of the Mesmer is a terrible thing to behold...

huey longhorn
30-05-2005, 02:30
ive been saved by a few mesmers, its my rangers secondary, good combonation

Mayella
30-05-2005, 14:14
Why?

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=348063

:D

The true power of the Mesmer is a terrible thing to behold...

Haha. My main char is a Mesmer. I started with an Elementalist and took Mesmer as a secondary. Basically just to try out the Mesmer class a bit. Oh boy, was I impressed. The same thing basically happened to me in that same PvP. Allthough it was 2 real players + 2 henchies against 2 real players + 2 henchies (I wasn't alone with 3 henchies), we had a 10-4 victory :D The Mesmer spells rocked. The W/Me was replaced by a Me/N quickly, and it became my main :)

Wait until you get to higher level PvP. Your Mesmer will become prime target in PvP, together with any Monk.

Gwyndion
30-05-2005, 17:37
Haha. My main char is a Mesmer. I started with an Elementalist and took Mesmer as a secondary. Basically just to try out the Mesmer class a bit. Oh boy, was I impressed. The same thing basically happened to me in that same PvP. Allthough it was 2 real players + 2 henchies against 2 real players + 2 henchies (I wasn't alone with 3 henchies), we had a 10-4 victory :D The Mesmer spells rocked. The W/Me was replaced by a Me/N quickly, and it became my main :)

Wait until you get to higher level PvP. Your Mesmer will become prime target in PvP, together with any Monk.

Yeah, never been in pvp, but i see a line here...in newb areas, almost nobody wants to party with us, so its a bit harder to lvl for us, at a high lvl, most of the players see their use and they all want one to tag along...