PDA

View Full Version : Mes/Mo

Parker Bsb
30-05-2005, 19:11
I was playing thru some of the missions this weekend with a Mes/Mo with all points in faster casting and healing spells... wow just WOW I've never been healed/healing breezed/remove hex'd so quickly

Anyways I'm thinking that instead of going healing (since primary monks get better healing) would a proctection mesmer be a good support character?

Mainly I wanted to say whenever I'm in a group with mesmers the group tends to do well :D

Nobleman Azure
30-05-2005, 21:16
unless you're able to get your energy back quickly, fast casting isnt much help on heals, sure its going to be rapid fired but you WILL run out of energy quick. Fast casting helps smiting better than any of the other monk skill trees.

NilePenguin
31-05-2005, 01:43
Primary mesmers will never be as good as monks at healing. Protection can be a very useful and fun secondary attribute during PvE (let's just say that it feels quite good when you save your tank from dying in the Underworld simply because you were fast enough with Mark of Protection). Stick to pure mesmer for PvP though, leave the healing to the healers.

Domination/Protection is a fun combination for PvE if you can handle your energy well.